Babies: 3 - 6 Months

LO favorite toy- poll

What is your little one's favorite toy right now? What toy is LO done with? 

Lucy loves this piano she has that plays little songs when you hit the buttons. She is sooo over the stuffed elephant she used to adore.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO favorite toy- poll

• Toy rings, toy keys, Lamaze animals, mommy's hair.. anything he can get his hands on he loves! Stick out tongue
  • He loves Sophie and the taggie ball.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh and the boon spongy bath toys for chewing!
  • He loves his elephant toy/teether by Bright Stars and a toy frog thhat came with his Carters activity mat.
  • Abbey adores her playgym now but hates her swing. She's starting to really enjoy pulling my hair now, too.
  • She loves she tiny duck rattle thingy that hooks around the wrist.  She looks at it with adoration it's really funny.  She also loves her stuffed monkey.  She likes soft things and really won't play with key rings, she just throws them on the ground and screams.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• she loves her infantano Cindy Doll (which I attached to her play gym) its like she wrestles with that thing! So cute!
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • He loves the Winkel, his crinkle books, Mortimer the Moose, and most of all, Sophie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO's favorite toy is probably Freddie the Firefly or my hair lol. She is done with her swing, I just packed it up yesterday : (
  • DD loves her Lamaze Princess Sophie doll, her Sassy Piano that plays music when you hit the keys, and her Sassy chilly teether dragonfly, she'll try to stuff the entire wing in her mouth and then she gags! lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"