Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Newborns in the Summer

I'm a first time mother and my LO is due June 15th. Right when it starts to get pretty hot here in West Virginia. I was wondering what do you dress a newborn in in the summer time. Sleepers???? Just a onsie what??? Please give suggestions!?!??!?!

Re: Newborns in the Summer

• This is my first, but when it's hot here, I just put her in a onesie. If we happen to go anywhere, I have some shorts and some dresses. They sell those tank top onesies also. I just picked up a few.

Side note- Elkins is absolutely beautiful. I lived in Buckhannon for a while. =) I miss it. It's too flat in Jersey. haha

• Yea, I cant even imagine living anywhere else but here. Ive lived here my whole life...visiting other areas on the occasion...but I'm always ready to return home.Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • DD was born in August and it's hot and humid here in chicago in August. She wore onesies during the day and gerber t-shirts at night w/ a light weight sleep sack. DS will be in onesies and a sleep sack or just a footed sleeper at night. During the day rompers or a onesie. HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageerin_derek_4ever:
    Yea, I cant even imagine living anywhere else but here. Ive lived here my whole life...visiting other areas on the occasion...but I'm always ready to return home.Big Smile

And I will be forever jealous. Lol. We talked about moving back, but DH makes way too much money here and the benefits are great.. Maybe if they open a solar company down there... lol Wishful thinking.

• This is my first, but it gets really hot in TX during the summer.  I'll probably still do sleepers at night since it's cool in the house, but I plan on sticking with onesies (I have some sleeveless ones too), rompers, and a few cute summer outfits that I have.  Nothing too heavy fabric wise and for sure no pants or socks.
  • Hey! I'm in Charleston :)

We have a bunch of rompers, onesies&shorts and dresses for DD this summer, All of it is Carters, Crazy8, Gymboree or OldNavy, so I'd check there.

• If you have AC it might be worth it to have some onesies and/or socks, since it will be cooler in the house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"