Multiples

What size is your nursery & how much furniture?

Hi ladies-

I am trying to figure out how much furniture can fit in our nursery.  The room measures about 12' x 11', so not too big.  I'm hoping we can at least fit 2 cribs, a dresser/changing table, and glider. 

Do you mind sharing how large your nursery room is and how much furniture you could comfortably fit?  I'm starting to stress a bit over this one!

Thanks!

TTC #1 since 6/07, Dx = Ovulatory dysfunction, DOR, and autoimmune issues ~ 4 Clomid cycles, 1 Femara Cycle, 6 Injectible IUI cycles~ 4 Chemical PG's ~ IVF #1 Dec '09 = BFP!! Beta 8dp3dt = 68 10dp3dt = 276 16dp3dt = 1511 ~ First U/S 1/14 = 3 Heartbeats!!! Lost Baby C at 8w5d Emergency Cerclage at 22wks saved our babies lives Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What size is your nursery & how much furniture?

• our nursery is 10 1/2 x 14, so similar to yours.  we have 2 cribs, a change table w/drawers, a night stand, dining room style arm chair, dutalier xl glider, diaper genie.  also storing my giant exercise ball (we used to bounce girls on it) and combi twin sport stroller.  it sounds like alot, but doesn't look messy. 

we also have a good size walk-in closet in that room, where we have a dresser and lots of hanging room.    

you could do the dresser/change table combo and it really sounds like enough room!

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Our nursery is small- 11x13. here is a pic:

To the right of the picture, there is this:

We have a lot in there but it doesnt feel too crowed. I think its all in how you set up the cribs.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ours is 12x12 also with one angled corner in one corner. We have two cribs, a dresser, a night table, and a glider. We could not fit a changing table so we put the changing pad on top of the dresser. We got it all in there - but there are not a lot of options in terms of layout but it's all in there!

• The room measures 11 x 17. We have 2 cribs, 2 dressers, a changing table, glider, and a bookshelf.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi!  Our nursery is 12 x 15... close to yours.  I actually did a layout of the room on paper since I have so much free time these days, LOL. It looks like we'll be able to fit two cribs (vertical to one wall)  with a large 5x5 cube shelf in between, then on the other wall,a chair, night stand, and a dresser/changer combo. 

I was worried about this too, doing the layout on paper really helped me feel better about it.

• imagemrs.cam:

Hi!  Our nursery is 12 x 15... close to yours.  I actually did a layout of the room on paper since I have so much free time these days, LOL. It looks like we'll be able to fit two cribs (vertical to one wall)  with a large 5x5 cube shelf in between, then on the other wall,a chair, night stand, and a dresser/changer combo. 

I was worried about this too, doing the layout on paper really helped me feel better about it.

this made me think... i was on bedrest when we were figuring this out, and dh found this tool on huggies.com (i'm pretty sure!) that you can use to lay out the nursery.  i could mess around with it on the computer, print, and re-think. 

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Shannonlea, where did you get that wall decal? ?I love it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"