Babies: 3 - 6 Months

We have an 18 pounder!

DD went to pedi on Friday and found out that dd is now 18.6 pounds....YIKES!  I've been buying 12 month clothing for the summer because right now she's growing out of 6-9 month clothing...she's even wearing some of her 12 months clothing already.
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We have an 18 pounder!

• Yes Our DDs are the same size :)

I'm starting to worry that the 12mo clothes I bought her for this summer aren't going to fit her by summer! We need warm weather NOW! ;)

It's crazy how fast they're growing :)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • We have a 17.2 pound baby over here and he's still four months old lol. So I feel you! Your baby girl is so adorable by the way!
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO weighs the same and she's 4 months old.  She's almost out of her 6-9 clothes.  Just more of her to love!
  • My DD is also 18 pounds at 4.5 months old.  Except she is 27 inches long---do not know if that makes a difference because she is still wearing 3 month clothes with wiggle room.  I am not used to it because my first daughter was 18 pounds at a year! 
  • imagesengyalanis:
    We have a 17.2 pound baby over here and he's still four months old lol. So I feel you! Your baby girl is so adorable by the way!

Thanks!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"