3rd Trimester

When did you / are you washing all your lo clothes?

I finally got around to it yesterday...everything is pretty much washed now. My mom said I was cutting it close and I should have done it sooner.

When did you / will you wash all your lo clothes?

We also set up her crib yesterday to......

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When did you / are you washing all your lo clothes?

• I am planning to do it this week. getting anxious here about not being ready
  • as soon as i finish our laundry for the week... so maybe tomorrow night?
  • Loading the player...
  • around 34wks...I don't necessarily think you were late getting them done though...I just happened to have my mom here to help me get everything done that weekend...otherwise I may have waited a little longer.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We did all of ours at 33 weeks. 

You never know how your body will do with going to term etc.  I wanted to have it so that if I did have an early delivery, everything that *needed* to be done to have baby home was ready!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I washed all the hand me downs at 34 weeks (a week before my baby shower). Then I started on all the clothes, blankets, etc that I got at the baby shower at 36 weeks (about a week after the shower). I still get random things that need to be washed but as far as all the stuff that he will wear or use for the first 6 months it is taken care of.
  • I did it when I was about 34 weeks.  I held off on washing too many NB size clothes just in case the baby is bigger.  My daughter needed NB size for the 1st month and a half, but I though with a boy, he might be bigger.  I only washed two NB outfits.  If he is smaller, I will have DH or Mom wash the rest before I come home, but if he's a big boy, I can exchange them for the next size up. 

• We finally set up the pack n play, swing and bassinet lastweekend on the Sunday. I also just finished washing LO's clothes etc lastweek Wednesday. I thought that was cutting it too close but hey it is done and our baby is still not here yet so we are good. I still need to buy a carseat, stroller and mattress for the crib which we are doing today so I am behind still.

• After my shower which will be 35 weeks. I would love to do it now but jus don't have energy, hoping I'll get a burst then.

• I washed all of our hand-me-downs last weekend.  I'm going to wait a few more weeks to wash anything brand new.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BFP 7/25/09, M/C 8/21/09; BFP #2 10/13/09, Derek Joseph born 06/30/10; BFP #3 7/21/12, Andrew Chase born 12/27/10 at 26 weeks 4 days
  • Probably this weekend.
  • Over the last 2 weeks I've washed everything I am going to wash for now.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • I started washing at 34 weeks.  More stuff for her came in after that, so I did another load at 35 weeks.  I plan to do another load maybe at 38 weeks - the cat left hair all over the PnP and crib sheets, so I need to do those again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"