Boston Babies

maternity clothes, plus size

Trying to find plus size maternity clothes.  Any suggestions?

Re: maternity clothes, plus size

• Motherhood Maternity has a lot on their website..I also saw that JCPenney has a little bit, too...not much of a selection
  • I got all my stuff online at Old Navy. their pants are super comfy and they have great sales pretty often.  the shirts I bought all ran big though.
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the suggestions.  I will take a look at the stores and hope to find some comfy clothes.
  • I loved Old Navy and also i just bought some shirts like 1 to 2 sizes bigger than my normal size at Lane Bryant and they were wicked comfy
  • Destination Maternity at the South Shore Plaza carries plus sizes.  I hate buying online because you never know what will fit.
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • I got all of mine at Old Navy
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • There is a small section in the sears at the northshore mall with plus size maternity clothes. they have 1x 2x 3x and i think 4x. i went there cause i didn't quite fit in just a xl at all the other stores and the 1x fits perfectly
  • Burlington Coat Factory also has a small maternity section. I've gotten a few cute things there.

I've also bought shirts one size up, and that has worked for me. I do need maternity pants, though, if they are jeans.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"