3rd Trimester

Snoogle Pillow

I just wanted to let all you Momma's and Momma-to-be's that the Soogle pillow ROCKS!!! It is pretty much a 6 foot long boppy for you! I have been having LOTS of trouble with round ligament pain, and was in an accident in January that totaled my van so I have been having a hard time with my right side anyway. Let me tell you, if i would have known about this when I was pregnant with my oldest almost 5 years ago I would have asked for this instead of a boppy. You can use it as a boppy or for nursing pregnancy back, belly, and leg support. It has a guide on the back that shows all sorts of ways to use it. Every bumpie needs one!Big Smile

https://leachco.stores.yahoo.net/snoogle.html

Re: Snoogle Pillow

• I agree! I was sleeping on the couch because I could get more comfortable propped in different places with lots of pillows, but once I got the Snoogle I was sleeping next to hubby again comfortably. Highly recommend it!
  • Yes

Another rave from me... I love my snoogle and can't imagine sleeping without it, pregnant or not!

• Loading the player...
  • I got my snoogle around 15 weeks and loved it for a very long time.  I don't know if I'm used to it and the honeymoon is over or what but the last couple weeks nothing has been helping me and I find it very hard to get and/or stay comfortable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 10/26/09 EDD 7/4/10 Beautiful Baby Boy born 2 weeks late 7/16/10 BFP#2 8/23/11 EDD 5/11/12 Natural Miscarriage @ 6 weeks BFP#3 5/22/12 EDD 2/10/13 Stick Baby!
  • I totally agree!!!
  • imagejoelen&louis:

Yes

Another rave from me... I love my snoogle and can't imagine sleeping without it, pregnant or not!

This!

• I agree! Mine is great. Except I've had it since about 18 weeks and it's starting to get flat. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"