Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I havent cried in a while..

until yesterday. While at the supermarket DH and i ran into a coworker of his.. his wife is pregnant and due close to when i was due.. She looked at me a little puzzled, but said.. I heard you are expecting too! At first, I said no, but she and her husband looked confused, so I said.. well we lost it... I was okay.. until I got home... and the tears started fresh, as though it just happened. I guess I just have to accept that this will always hurt in some way or another, whether it be in the form of a sad memory that brings tears to my eyes, or anger when I see my pregnant neighbor smoking a cigarette, or really anything that reminds me that I am no longer having my baby.

Re: I havent cried in a while..

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're hurting.  ((Hugs))
    Natural BFP - 2/13/10, Natural M/C - 3/9/10 (Missed m/c found at 8wks 4days) Prenatal B/W shows I'm a Beta Thal carrier & so is DH. Onto IVF w/PGD... Jan 2011 - IVF #1 - C/P Mar 2011 - IVF #2 - Day 5 PGD, no ET, 5 snow babies May 2011 - FET #1 - BFP!! Twins!!! 2/9/12 - Our precious miracles arrived! Baby A 7lbs 13oz & Baby B 5lbs 13oz
  • Options
    I'm so sorry ((HUGS))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry! i know how this feels as something similiar just happened to me.

I just had a missed miscarriage and on the one day I was at work before my d&c(yesterday), one of my coworkers asked if I was going somewhere fun since I was marked out for the next 2 days. I guess she hadn't heard the news. I just started crying and said "To get a d&c" and walked away.

I know she felt bad, and it wasn't her fault but it was still awful.

I feel your pain.

• Options
    imageLizzielou0122:

one of my coworkers asked if I was going somewhere fun since I was marked out for the next 2 days. I guess she hadn't heard the news. I just started crying and said "To get a d&c" and walked away.  

I'm so sorry. Hugs to you.

I took last week off, and a co-worker came up to me on Monday and asked how my vacation was, and if I went anywhere fun. FML

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options
    I'm so sorry that you had to deal with that situation.  I think it will always be difficult to some degree.  But hopefully it gets a little easier with time.  Hugs.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I had a similar experience recently, but I was not strong enough to admit the truth about my situation.  I'm proud of you for being able to tell her.  I think its a big step in the healing process.  I'm sorry you had such a tough time afterward.  You have every right to be sad.  ((hugs))
    DS1 born 3/30/09
    natural mc @ 10w4d 3/7/10
    DS2 born 9/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I agree that you should be proud that you were able to tell her. Sending some positive vibes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  That is a tough position to be in, but I am so proud of you for keeping it together until you got home... that took guts!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm so sorry.  I have been crying all day today.  I can't stop and I don't know what to do. 

You know, one of my H's coworkers said to him, "Hope you enjoyed your days off!" in a sarcastic tone when he went back to work.  He said he wanted to a. punch the guy or b. say that his wife was in emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy and make the guy feel awful. 

I haven't been back to work yet, but I still feel sick and I'm dreading it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"