2nd Trimester
Options

How much weight have you gained

Just wondering how I am doing with weight, I gained about 14lbs so far, I am 23 weeks.  I dont feel like I am eating much more, I really try to watch what I eat and I have been exercising.  I'm feeling great I know that is teh most important thing.  Just wondering how I compare to everyone else since this is my first.....

Thanks

Re: How much weight have you gained

• Options
    Everyone is different. I've only gained one whopping pound...
  • Options
    I'm way behind you, but have gained 5 pounds.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelauren_mpenny:
    Everyone is different. I've only gained one whopping pound...

This.

With my twins, I've gained 15 pounds, which is right where I should be, according to the twin guidelines I'm following. 

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
  • Options
    8 pounds so far, only gained 25 total with DD. Not that I dont eat a bunch, I just spend the first part of being pegnant vomiting all stinking day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kg_08kg_08 member
    8 lbs at 23 weeks for me.
  • Options
    10lbs at 24 weeks
  • Options
    Still no weight gain yet.
  • Options
    I've gained about 3 lbs but I had some pounds to spare when I started!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I've lost about 11 pounds. I've been sick . . . really sick.
  • Options

I have lost 6 lbs, but I have been eating healthier than EVER in my life. I'm overweight, so I'm not too worried about any weight loss. My baby is growing perfectly...my doc is not worried either.

I think everyone is different, and it seems that you are probably right on track with where you should be! Every body is different, and works in different ways during pregnancy, so don't compare yourself to others- you'll just make yourself feel bad! I do it all the time, too- we need to stop it! 

• Options

I've gained 2 lbs so far at 17 wks 4 days...

I started out at 160 5'6....which is considered overwieght...ughh...

try this site, if you haven't already...

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-weight-gain-estimator

• Options
    harm2harm2 member
    11 pounds at 23 weeks
  • Options
    4 lbs as of today :)
  • Options
    At 16 weeks I'm up 3 lbs.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

13 lbs at 23 weeks is pretty great.

I've gained 34 lbs at 27 weeks.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    I'm right there with you, about 14 lbs at 20 weeks, with my son I only gained 24 and he was a big boy, but I have noticed that I actually start to loose weight later in the pregnancy because baby is so big it forces the rest of my body to make some muscle..
  • Options
    Lost 16 and gained 3 back so still down 13 ( I had it to lose) and baby is measuring a week ahead :D
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm up 6 pounds at 15 weeks according to the scale at the dr. today.  I gained about 40+ last time.  I'm hoping to not have a repeat performance.
  • Options
    lol do ppl sign up for accounts just to ask this? I've gained about 20lbs so far.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i've gained 16 lbs to date
  • Options

ive gained about 8lbs. so far, i didnt think that was bad but my dr. said i should ease up on the carbs.  All I want is pasta and fruit still...

• Options
    I have actually lost 10 pounds.  I am plus sized so its normal to loose or not gain.  My doctor said I probably wouldn't gain more than 15 pounds total.  I have had alot of food issues.  No m/s, just no appetite.
    image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

LMAO!!!!

You should really slow down with the weight gain...keep it up and you'll have gained 60 lbs before you know it.Cool

• Options
    20 Lbs
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options
    I'm still about 5 pounds under my pre-pg weight, but I've been the same weight for the past 10 weeks or so... so, either down 5 or I've stayed the same, depending on you look at it.  I know that'll change at some point, probably soon.

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    Up 2 pounds as of today.  Doctor was a little worried that I'm not eating enough but I'm overweight to begin with and I'm really trying to keep my weight gain between 15-20.  Doctor said as long as the baby is growing, I'm good :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    not really sure how I gained all my weight...not eating a ton or anyting but my total weight gain to date is 21lbs  Embarrassed
  • Options
    about 17lbs so far =)

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

imageimageimage
  • Options
    6 pounds at 17 weeks, and the doctor said thats's normal...
  • Options

I've gained a lot.  Everyone is different.  Don't worry about it unless your doc tells you to.

BFP 8/18/09 cycle #7
    Missed m/c 9/16/09 (7w6d, baby measuring 6w1d)
    D&E 9/25/09 at 9w1d
    BFP 11/25/09 1st cycle after D&E
    DS born @36w2d

~~~Labor Buddy to And Ketch~~~ BFPB to LoveBeingAWife33008

• Options
    A little over 8lbs at 22 weeks
  • Options
    Me too I one gained one pound
  • Options
    me too I only gained one pound.
  • Options
    I am at 21 weeks and I have gained 12 lbs. I tend to gain quite a bit with my pregnancys.( 72 with my first and 68 with my second )  Mind you  I started off under 110 with all three.  And yes I get yelled at each time by my Dr.  I don't know why this happens, I work out 5 days a week and I eat healthy but it makes no difference at all.  Bizarre!
  • Options
    i gained 22ibs so far I'm 27 weeks
  • Options

Im around 15 wks and have gained 5 lbs, My 1st pregnancy i was more around 10-13 lbs at this point. So im seeing every pregnancy is diffrent. That and going from pregnant and married to Pregnant and single I think you watch what you eat alittle more. They said im in normal range for weight so i should only gain the normal 25-30 lbs.

• Options

I have gained 60 pounds!!! I am almost 37 weeks so that should be it for me btu wow - did I get huge :)

I was never sick once the entire time and I have always been one to gain weight just thinking about food -- and I realy haven't made any attempts to watch what I am eating... After the baby I might lose 25 pounds and the rest is on me - literally :)

I have always struggled with weight and I know how to work it of when I need to. I agree everyone is different, depending on your body type before pregnancy etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have gained a total of 7.5 pounds, at week twenty.
  • Options
    I'm at 34 weeks and have only gained 4 pounds - but I have been sick the entire time. Ever since October/November I was throwing up and couldn't keep anything down so I lost a lot of weight, but they gave me medicine to help with the nausea so I've been starting to finally gain weight past my pre-prego weight. Everybody's different, so I've heard! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"