3rd Trimester

today's vagina status update

it's the bump's version of the facebook status update...

what's on your vagina's mind today?

Tara's vagina is trying to prepare itself for letting this little man out, and hoping it is a little later today!!! just need to get to the hospital first!

Re: today's vagina status update

• Nikki's vagina is PISSED OFF because this kid won't drop into my pelvis and nothing is happening. Nikki and her vag are ready to get the show on the road, but the baby apparantely does not care.
  • Megan's vagina is lonely.  She misses sex.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNFL_Wife:
    Nikki's vagina is PISSED OFF because this kid won't drop into my pelvis and nothing is happening. Nikki and her vag are ready to get the show on the road, but the baby apparantely does not care.

tara's vagina sends a gift of labor dust and dilation potion for nikki!

• ditto to Nikki's vagina...LOL.  She's also hoping tomorrows dr.s appt will result in a thinner, wider cervix opening!
  • Becky's vagina is ready to be done with the swelling so she can be comfortable in underwear and pants again.
  • Deanna's vagina would like for LO to refrain from the persistent 'crotch shots'. Neither Deanna's cervix or vagina appreciate it.
    imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Lindsey's vagina is extremely exhausted from last night's constant painful contractions and pressure. Said vagina is also quite enraged it's not over yet. Hopefully L&D by tonight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Laurel's vagina is wondering how in the heck a baby's head will squeeze through it and is secretly thankful it's not closer to the due date. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Rebecca's vagina is sick of all the internals!  She is also a tiny bit relieved that a c-section has been scheduled (due to breech position) so she won't be torn or cut!!!
  • imageNFL_Wife:
    Nikki's vagina is PISSED OFF because this kid won't drop into my pelvis and nothing is happening. Nikki and her vag are ready to get the show on the road, but the baby apparantely does not care.
    this for tina's vagina!!
  • Jamie's vagina misses sex and is trying to stay closed for at least 9 more weeks.  But mostly, is missing sex.
  • Christina's vagina is tired of peeing all the time and is scared that there is still 12 weeks of it. Her vagina also says it feels for her ribs who are tired of getting kicked at increasingly more powerful strengths.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Leilani's was wondering if you were going to do this again today. LOL! Cracked me up last night!

Leilani's is sure there should be an arm hanging out of it - there is SO much pressure!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Megan's vagina is still very sexually frustrated. But she's also nervous because the induction is set in stone and she knows its not gonna be a fun ride once May 10th gets here.....
  • imagexlnv03y:

Leilani's was wondering if you were going to do this again today. LOL! Cracked me up last night!

Leilani's is sure there should be an arm hanging out of it - there is SO much pressure!

Tara's vagina + 2 others like this comment. Tara's vagina is busy praying for minimal tears during delivery. (And seconds the fear that an arm is reaching out)
  • Mayra's vagina is tired bc it's probably swollen to about the size of her face by now. But Mayra can't tell since it's too difficult to even try to put a mirror down there. It looks like I have a monster in my pants.
  • imagexlnv03y:

Leilani's was wondering if you were going to do this again today. LOL! Cracked me up last night!

This, I was thinking of starting it if someone else didn't!  

Becky's Vag is hoping that their is progress at today's Dr's appt...its no fun having the Dr dig around in there and finding no changes even though it doesn't really mean anything.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Kelli's vagina wishes that the baby would come out soon since he dropped a week ago and it feels like it is holding up a bowling ball!

That, and its not looking forward to that whole "ring of fire" thing during pushing again...

• Amy's vagina is still a little freaked out from childbirth class this weekend... especially the part when they passed around forceps for us to look at!
  • Genevieve's vagina is wondering when she will see a penis again, and if the pain will ever stop.  Although her vagina is fully aware that a penis is the cause of all this pain to begin with.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagexlnv03y:

I actually laughed so hard at Leilani's vagina that I peed a little!!

Christine's vagina misses sex, and is a little worried about how often we pee now, cause it's only going to get worse!

Oh and Christine's vagina is thankful that LO isn't beating her up yet!

• apaul's vagina is now scared of all the 3rd trimester vagina's

::GULPS:: 

swelling?????

• imagexlnv03y:

Jessica's vagina agrees with this!

Jessica's vagina is pissed that she has to miss her lunch time sex because of a doctor appointment. She is also praying that her GBS is negative.

Married 09*02*06
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"