Parenting after a Loss

Bottle recs?

I just posted this in 6-12 (gasp! I have a baby old enough for me to use that board Indifferent)

Anyway, we've been using Born Free for a while and we're up to Size 3 nipple.  But it's getting to be a pain to wash all the parts (you can't use the bottle if you don't put all the parts in) and LO definitely doesn't need the anti-colic system. 

Basically, I just need a decent BPA free bottle with a fast flow nipple that DS can hold on to and feed himself if he wants.  Any suggestions? The less parts the better!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bottle recs?

• I wouldn't switch. I love the born free bottles and they were $$. Why spend money on new bottles that you will only use for a few months longer? You're almost there.
    After 2 m/cs, dx October 2008 with hetero factor v leiden & mthfr & low progesterone; third time was the charm - BFP 3/19/09 on first cycle of clomid. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I guess that's true. My lazy side wanted to win out!

Also, we do have two Avent bottles which are great - they're just a bottle, top, and nipple, but they're only level 2. I'll have to see if Avent has fast flow (I'm sure they do!) 

• Loading the player...
  • We tried some highly rated & $$$ brands (Dr. Browns, Avent & others), but ended up loving the Gerber BPA-free bottles.  They work great & are super cheap - about $5.00 for a pkg of 3 at Target or BRU.
  • DrDPMDrDPM member
    I've used the Playtex Drop-Ins with all 3 babies. They're cheap, BPA free, and you can buy Target-brand liners. I just rinse out the nipple and liner (I actually reuse them 2 or 3 times) and throw the entire thing in the dishwasher once a week. They also have slow, mixed, and fast flow nipples. DD was able to hold her own bottle around 3-4 months as well.
  • We used Drop-ins, and I loved them.
  • I am with Stacey.  We use the drop ins and it is wonderful!!  My DH actually asked why we even bought the other bottles to begin with :)
  • I love the Playtex Drop Ins. Super easy and they are easy to heat up when you are out somewhere- just drop in a cup of hot water.
  • I like my avent bottles.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"