Babies: 0 - 3 Months

No PP period yet

I am almost 10 weeks pp, and i still have not gotten my period. I called my doc office and talked with the nurse. She said that if it has not come by next week that she wants me to come in for an u/s. What could be wrong?

by the way, i am formula feeding.

thanks

Re: No PP period yet

• u/s= checking for pregnancy or something wrong I wonder?
  • I would think pregnancy as well. Not that you necessarily are, but that the ultrasound would detect it or detect any kind of problem inhibiting your period to come. Most likely you are fine and it is just taking longer. My sister (who was bfing) didn't get her pp period. After 7 months she decided to take a pregnancy test and BOOM! PREGNANT! At the u/s they guessed she was 5 months pregnant! She didn't know the entire time.
  • Loading the player...
  • While getting pg right after giving birth (and especially while BFing) is really rare, it can happen. In most cases though, if someone is BFing, they very often will not get a visit from AF until 6 months pp or later. However... you said you are FF so I'm not sure... it is possible that you are pregnant...?? GL, hope everything turns out ok!
  • not at all possible that i am pregnant. i think we are both nervous about me getting pregnant again, we have abstained. So we have not had sex since i gave birth and actually a while before that.
  • i ff and didnt get my period until 5 1/2 mo pp- i wouldnt worry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just got mine and I FF. It was 12 weeks pp...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"