Multiples

I feel like my apendages fall asleep quicker...

Is that weird. I know that there is a ton more blood going around in there. And I get dizzy a lot more than I did with DD. But I have noticed that if I sit in a semi-uncomfortable position my feet or hands fall asleep lighting fast. Normal?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I feel like my apendages fall asleep quicker...

• My right arm was so asleep the other morning, I couldn't hit the snooze button on my alarm. I was cracking up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My hands feel like this constantly, but then again I have pregnancy onset carpal tunnel :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am experiencing the same thing. I have read that swelling causes additional pressure on some of the nerves which can lead to numbness and tingling.
  • I noticed the same thing about 4 weeks ago. It sucks.
  • imageSouthSeasBride:
    My hands feel like this constantly, but then again I have pregnancy onset carpal tunnel :(

Ditto!

• imagedleigh81:

imageSouthSeasBride:
    My hands feel like this constantly, but then again I have pregnancy onset carpal tunnel :(

Ditto!

Me three!

If you're getting numbness and tingling, too you might want to invest in a carpal tunnel brace/splint for your wrist(s).  I only wear mine at night (unless it's really acting up during the day) and it's helped tremendously.  My hands rarely fall asleep overnight anymore. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"