3rd Trimester

I'm getting so impatient

This is the WORST!  I want my baby NOW!!  End pity party....

Re: I'm getting so impatient

• I think we have a right to a pity party! I know there are some girls over 40 weeks and they should be throwing a pity parade at this point!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am grumpy and I have 13 days left.  I feel like it is never going to happen and I am sick of checking the toilet paper.........haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • i actually would rather wait til monday in hopes of having my OWN dr. I must be INSANE!

However, I think shes coming today or tomorrow. Just my intuition/different feelings ive been having since last night.
  • You're right.  I know I'm not in the worst position.  I just never imagined this anticipation would be so hard.
  • I'm hoping that this crazy organizing mood that I'm in in some indication that baby is going to be here soon.

I've been having a pity party all day-- my entire family is 700 miles away at my baby sister's wedding. I WANT TO BE THERE WITH THEM. At least they're going to have the computer set up for me to watch the wedding via webcam.
  • oh anniya, that is grounds for pity! i'm so sorry you can't be at the wedding! shame they can't webcast a piece of the wedding cake..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hear ya...the anticipation + not being able to sleep because I'm insanely uncomfortable in every position is wearing on me.  I just want to meet my little man NOW!!!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll tell you what-- if my DH wakes me up in the middle of the night for snoring one more time, you'll be reading about the 9mo pregnant woman who nearly killed her husband.
  • I agree with everyone.  I have 13 days left too but i'm so ready for her to get here.  I want to be able to sleep on my tummy and for my hips and back to stop hurting and be able to sleep. 
  • SERIOUSLY, ladies - go get some nookie from your DH! It worked for me! Labour started within minutes of finishing!!! :) Our LO was born at 39w1d and my labour started strong and fast, and lasted 5 hours from start to finish. Woo-hoo! :) Just a suggestion... it can really work! :) Its been proven that sperm can cause contractions to start :)
  • I am totally taking your suggestion this weekend, jholtzman.  Here's hoping I am so fortunate!
  • I was just telling a friend how never in my life did I think I would PRAY for lots of poop, bent over cramps, and mucus plugs....pregnancy is a strange time. Anytime I feel something other than a kick I concentrate real hard thinking it could be a contraction. I might be going crazy:)
  • I hear ya girls! I have appox. 8 more days to go! And I am just plain uncomfortable, unless I am sitting on a birthing ball with my legs as far apart as they can get. Ha Ha!

Oh yeah and I only sleep good when I have taken an tylenol pm. (Dr. Recommended.)

Good Luck to all of us for a happy & healthy baby & delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"