2nd Trimester

What are you snacking on?

I need new snack ideas. I can't continue to keep a box of Cheez-its next to my computer at work, but I don't want to eat celery sticks every 45 minutes. What do you snack on during the day? I need realistic, healthy options...and meat-free would be even better! :-)

Thanks!

Re: What are you snacking on?

• I'm snacking on a cheese stick (string cheese) right now.  I think they do a decent job of 'filling me up'

• LCB34LCB34 member

Greek Yogurt

Hummus

String Cheese

Gold fish

Fruit

100 calorie pop corn

Rice cakes

Nuts

Trail mix

• Loading the player...
  • Mangoes and kiwi. I just cut them up and bring them in a container to work. I seriously can't get enough fruit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageames17:
    Mangoes and kiwi. I just cut them up and bring them in a container to work. I seriously can't get enough fruit.

Sounds like a boy!  haha

• Oranges, cut up strawberries, honeydew and grapes (fruitaholic over here) and 100 cal red. fat Cape Cod chips, Chobani greek yogurt with fruit

Today I was baaaad and had a package of combos Embarrassed

6/09 right tube loss (fallopian torsion) 12/09 BFP #1 (DD born 9/10)
    8/12 dx Lupus (ANA+/APA-), 12/12 BFP #2  natural m/c 6w 2d 
    TTC#2  since 9/12  50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #1 Beta 10/4=BFN
                                 50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #2 Beta 11/1= BFN
                                      100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #3 Beta 12/26=BFFN
    100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #4 Beta 2/14= BFFN
    Took a LONG Break
    Lots of Luck and Love BFPB for life KOFMKG
  • imageames17:
    Mangoes and kiwi. I just cut them up and bring them in a container to work. I seriously can't get enough fruit.

I am the same way. I eat strawberries and blueberries almost every snack. I also have my fair share of watermelon. Fruit is the best.

• Ritz Bits peanut butter sandwiches right now! But I also like to have pb crackers, string cheese, yogurt, and fruit on hand as well.
  • Lately, anything that I can find.  I just started feeling extremely hungry all the time lately. 
  • string cheese

pickles

oranges

...that's about all I can stomach for snacks at the moment.

• Cinnamon graham crackers with peanut butter

Fiber One chocolate chip granola bars (excellent fiber source!)

Raw red peppers dipped in low-fat ranch dressing or hummus

Small apple

String cheese and a handful of low-fat triscuits

• I usually snack all day...today it will blueberry yogurt, string cheese, bananas and oranges. 
  • Cheese and crackers are great.  I really like celery dipped in salsa too. 

Humus sounds yummy.

• If I'm going to snack on something I either grab cheese, fruit snacks, grapes or popcorn!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • hard boiled eggs, cheese sticks, trail mix, granola bars, nutrigrain bars, grapes, bananas.
    Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Fruit (mangoes, strawberries, bananas, kiwi, pineapple, melon...I crave melon all the time!)

Hummus & pita 

Greek yogurt w/ granola and fruit

Olives

Peanut butter...by the spoonful...

Goat cheese w/ honey and crackers

And...now I'm hungry... :)

DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
    BFP 2/25/12, m/c @ 6w 3d || BFP 8/1/12, m.m/c @ 9w5d
  • imageKSME924:

imageames17:

Sounds like a boy!  haha

He sure is!  

• i've been loving Gala Apples and cheese strings Mmmm going to get some right now lol
  • Ritz with Peanut butter have been my snack the last few days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lately for me it's been wheat thins, string cheese, oranges and grapes.
  • My favorites are yogurt and granola, fruit, cheese, and nuts.

• I bring cubes of cheese, sugar-free jello with mandarin oranges in it, almonds, fresh fruit
    image image

• I eat mini meals every 2 hours when I can. IF not I usually gravitate towards fresh fruit, cheese sticks, yogurt, popcorn mini-bags. Oh and I drink a ton of water.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like to snack on string cheese and soup and kettle chips. I don't like to eat the same thing every day all the time for my snack, so I try to switch it up as much as I can. 
  • Now I want string cheese!! Going to the grocery store after work ;-)

If you want a snack to "indulge" in, PopTarts actually have a fair bit of folate in them!

I love popcorn, veggie sticks, cheese and crackers, hard-boiled eggs, and blackberries!! You could always dip your celery in peanut butter!

• MSC03MSC03 member

My favs:

String cheese

Triscuits or Wheat Thins

Fresh fruit

Granola bars

Whole wheat pita and hummus

I wish I could get on the veggie bandwagon--I usually love vegetables but they don't sound good to me anymore.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"