3rd Trimester

Going insane...

I feel like I am going nuts. I feel like I can't take this pregnancy any longer. I constantly get those sharp, numbing, stops you in your tracks upper inner thigh leg pains. It hurts to walk all the time but I do it anyway for any hope to speed up going into labor..no it hasn't worked obviously LOL! As of last wednesday I was 2cm dilated and 80% effaced. My next appt is this wednesday but I just want this baby out!!! It is totally wearing on me physically and especially emotionally lately. (On a side note, I have a history of panic attacks/depression and am totally afraid to have an attack or have postpartum since I am already feeling this way.) Anyone else fee like this?

Has anyone asked to be induced or have any suggestions on how to approach the doctor about how I am feeling? I feel silly and like I'll just be told "oh hang in there" but I have been hanging in there for the past 2 weeks. My due date is next Monday, can I be asked to be induced on that day? 

Re: Going insane...

• i felt like that last week. Now that im even closer to dd, i guess im OK with the slow down, however my skin hurts!

Try not to think of post partum and just take it one day at a time. You dont have long left now, even if you go 40 weeks! Stay as active as you can,it helps with the mood and find something you enjoy for an hr a day (like reading). I like sitting on the porch and relaxing.

Also eventhough im ready for baby to come out, im also going to miss the movement in my belly! so that helps me just thinking about trying to enjoy me last bit of pregnancy:)

hope you feel better....labor dust to you! ps im 1.5 cm and 85% effaced for 3 weeks:( ug

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im so sorry! My doctor said their rule is that they will induce up to 9 days early. You should talk to them, it can't hurt.
    Good Luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am right there with you. I can't take it anymore. Just get out!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"