Babies: 3 - 6 Months

4 month wakeful clicky

We haven't experienced it (knock on wood) and it got me wondering how common it was...
[Poll]

Re: 4 month wakeful clicky

• We are going through it right now.  It's been about a week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Never happened for us. Thank God!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJocelyn0415:
    Never happened for us. Thank God!

This!

• I am not sure if we are going through it or not!  My daughter doesn't STTN, but has only been waking up once.  The last three nights, she has been up from midnight to 6am non-stop.  I am exhausted!
  • LO STTN for 3 glorious nights and now she's up for at least an hour a couple of times a night, and fights her naps all day.  Her little eyes will just snap open the second she starts to doze off, and then we're done for.
    bishes be crazy
  • HELL.ON.EARTH!!!

BTW - Our pedi had never heard of the "4 month wakeful" - but she said most babies will experience 1-2 sleep regressions in the first year - with 4 months and 9 months being common times for them to occur.  She laughed when I told her that it was given the wakeful name by an online community.

Anyway, for those who haven't had luck finding info on the 4 month wakeful outside the bump - there is a lot more info if you google sleep regression.

And it made me feel slightly better to know that this actually is normal and real! 

And OMFG, I NEED SLEEP!!!!

ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • imageJocelyn0415:
    Never happened for us. Thank God!

Same here!

The day after he hit 5 months I did a little happy dance.

• She wakes every night at 3:30, then goes back down until 6 ot 7. She has done this for about 3 weeks.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Tegan turned 4 months old on Saturday, spent almost all day Sunday sleeping and then woke up at 3:30 this morning, but went right back to sleep when I brought her to our bed. I'm not sure if this is the beginning of the 4 month wakeful or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not yet.  *knock on wood*
    Audrey- December 2009
    Owen- April 2011
    Olivia- Due December 24th
  • I clicked yes but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.  Sometimes she's awake til 11 at night and didn't really take a good nap yesterday but I'm running around after a 4yr old so I don't notice the lack of "down" time.  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"