Nurseries and Baby Gear

RP from 3rd tri: bright baby boy's nursery finally finished (lots of PIPs)

Well, I say finished... but I have a few minor accessorizing things to finish (curtains, rug, hardware on dresser). We rent, and since we may only be in this house for another year, didn't want to bother with the walls.  I am so excited to spend time in this room, it has turned out just how I imagined Smile

this is one of my favorite features in the room... the top shelf houses children's books that belonged to my dad and grandfather.  my childhood favorites: where the wild things are, outside over there, and it's too hot for ice cream also make an appearance Smile

Re: RP from 3rd tri: bright baby boy's nursery finally finished (lots of PIPs)

• I love it! You did a great job, it looks awesome!
  • looks great...I love the orange accents!!

quesition - where di you get those shelves for the books???...I love love love them

• Loading the player...
  • I like the room....very nice....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKFH73:

looks great...I love the orange accents!!

quesition - where di you get those shelves for the books???...I love love love them

I saw them here: https://www.calliopeboutique.com/shopexd.asp?id=61 but I couldn't bear to spend 60 dollars for each shelf (YIKES!)... my FIL built them, and we ended up spending about 30 dollars total for the three of them.

• Great job!!  Love the green shelves, where did you find them?

Edit:  Oops, I just read your post above. Yes

• I love it.  Where did you get the dresser?  And the 9 cube storage thing...is that from Target?  I registered for one of those.  I was going to buy it but my sister told me to throw it on the registry.  I can get it with gift cards later.
    Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • where did you get the crib? did you paint it or did it come that color?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • very cute!  can you give me a clicky re: your mobile or tell me what brand it is?

we are also getting an ikea gulliver .. love the paint job you gave it! 

• imageMrs. TLC:
    where did you get the crib? did you paint it or did it come that color?

Not my nursery but it's the ikea gulliver and they painted it blue

• imagecedge05:
    I love it.  Where did you get the dresser?  And the 9 cube storage thing...is that from Target?  I registered for one of those.  I was going to buy it but my sister told me to throw it on the registry.  I can get it with gift cards later.

Dresser is a hand-me-down with a fresh coat of paint.  the cube storage is from target (closetmaid), and the baskets/storage boxes are also from target.  i noticed that the cube storage goes on sale every few weeks for $10 off ;-) 

• imageMrs. TLC:

the crib is IKEA Gullivar; we painted it 

• imageK.a.T.e:

imageMrs. TLC:

Not my nursery but it's the ikea gulliver and they painted it blue

opps, just saw you replied :-)  thanks! 

• Very nice! I love the bookshelves!
  • imageK.a.T.e:

very cute!  can you give me a clicky re: your mobile or tell me what brand it is?

we are also getting an ikea gulliver .. love the paint job you gave it! 

it's the kushies zolo mobilo:

https://www.kushiesonline.com/Mobilo-Crib-Carousel-Mobile-p/80015.htm  

we weren't actually registered for a mobile at all, but my aunt saw this and loved it (she also didn't know that it would fit perfectly with the style and colors in the room!) 

sorry the other links weren't clicky... my work computer was not cooperating.

• Since you've answered about everything else...where did you find the chair?  Smile  We are also doing our nursery in green, blue, and orange.  Yours looks great!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedoxgirl:
    Since you've answered about everything else...where did you find the chair?  Smile  We are also doing our nursery in green, blue, and orange.  Yours looks great!!
    hehe... hey, i take it as a huge compliment!  it was so much fun putting this room together (even on my super tight budget!) The chair is from BEST chairs.  The name of it is Darcy, and it can be ordered in lots of different fabrics (mine is in a tangerine color microfiber.. i can't remember the exact name, since my MIL ordered it for me) and several bases (mine is a rocker/recliner/swivel base).  It's a petite scale, so since I'm only 5'2" it fits me perfectly!  https://www.besthf.com/bcpublic/productCatalog.do?catalogType=RG&option=productDetailItem&selectedCategory=RC&selectedStyle=PT&selectedItemNumber=1AW54 
  • Wow! Great job! I love the pops of color. Those bookshelves are the die for - did you make them?

I would love the have shelves but DH isn't too keen on putting holes in the wall : (  

• imagemrsjohnny:

Wow! Great job! I love the pops of color. Those bookshelves are the die for - did you make them?

I would love the have shelves but DH isn't too keen on putting holes in the wall : (  

Oops - Just read the answer above. 

• Love it! Where did u get those bookshelves from?! I want to steal your idea!
  • Super cute, I love all the colors you used!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"