3rd Trimester

Buy Buy Baby, coupon exemptions?

When I set up my registry they told me you can use Bed Bath & Beyond "20% off one item" coupons that are not expired.But, someone on my local board just said that they heard you can't use the coupons on big ticket items like strollers. Has anyone else heard this? 
Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010

Re: Buy Buy Baby, coupon exemptions?

• You can't use it on furniture, baby food and diapers.  If you look at the bottom of the coupon it will tell you the brands that are excluded.  It's the more high end brands that you can't use the coupon on. 
  • It only tells you the exemptions on the BuyBuy Baby coupons, not the Bed Bath ones. Some strollers are ok
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just there today and was told you can't use them for the furniture.  You can use the BuyBuy Baby ones but not the Bed Bath and Beyond ones.
  • Thanks, I didn't even know there were Buy Buy Baby ones. (just registered there a few weeks ago) Are they mailed to you like the BB&B ones?
  • My bed bath and beyond coupon list the exemptions and it includes things from buy buy baby like high end strollers etc.. I know for a fact it says it excludes Uppa Baby and Bugaboo but can't think of what else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't the City Mini with it so that's included.  You can use the BRU 20% offs there but they were not happy to let me use it on furniture.  I waited for a Buy Buy Baby 20% off for the furniture next time and use the BRU coupons there all the time.  They come in the mail but rarely, every 2 months at most.
  • Thanks Ladies!
  • You CAN use your BedBath&B coupons at BuyBuyBaby...I do it all the time.  In fact, you can use up to 5 different 20% off on 5 different items at each visit check out.  They just can't be expired.  All the non-expired BedBath&B coupons now have the exemptions of brands, etc. printed on them.  This does include furniture, diapers, clothing and your higher end stroller brands...Bob, BabyJogger, etc.  I used the 20% off on our Chicco Keyfit 30 travel system.  As far as furniture, they send out specific furniture coupons once in a while.  I had one I used in January but have not seen once since.  The coupons are for in-store only.  I did however, receive a 20%off online coupon that can be used for online purchases only good thru April 19th.  They do also take BRU coupons, but same exclusions apply.  HTH.
  • I think it depends. My local BRU accepts coupons from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and buy, buy, baby.  They even accept expired coupons.  It has been great.  All my purchases involve at least 20% coupon from bed, bath and beyond (i have a million), a coupon from Babies R us, and then I have received gift cards and rewards points as well.  My husband will go with me and pay separately so he can utilize the bed, bath, and beyond coupons.

Good luck! :)

• It's true there are some brand names that are exclued. My sister tried to buy our Uppa stroller and that brand is excluded. But they're on backorder anyway so she had to go elsewhere.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebeachgirl78:

I think it depends. My local BRU accepts coupons from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and buy, buy, baby.  They even accept expired coupons.  It has been great.  All my purchases involve at least 20% coupon from bed, bath and beyond (i have a million), a coupon from Babies R us, and then I have received gift cards and rewards points as well.  My husband will go with me and pay separately so he can utilize the bed, bath, and beyond coupons.

Good luck! :)

Yes, BRU does this but the OP question was if BBB does this...and no, BBB does not accept expired coupons.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"