Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Completely NBR: Wedding Help

My wedding is at the end of May and I have pretty much everything done but I am yet to buy shoes! I have found tons of cute silver shoes but none that are white. Would it be tacky to wear silver shoes with a white dress? Not sure if it makes a difference but the bridesmaids are wearing silver shoes.

Re: Completely NBR: Wedding Help

• I wore red shoes under my wedding gown...they were the exact same color as the bridesmaid dresses...I say where what u want!!
  • My wedding colors were fuschia and applegreen and I wore apple green shoes!!!

No one really sees them anyways. Your dress is floor-length right?

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. -FDR
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLindsey7521:

My wedding colors were fuschia and applegreen and I wore apple green shoes!!!

No one really sees them anyways. Your dress is floor-length right?

Yeah, its floor-length.

• I wore blue shoes for my "something blue"
  • imageamesinholland:
    I wore blue shoes for my "something blue"

Aww thats a neat idea!! If my girls werent wearing plum Id totally do that!

• wear what you want- it's your wedding!
  • I bought my white shoes from Davids Bridal. They had two straps with cute buckles on them in the toe part, so sort of like dressy high-heeled sandals. I think whatever color you want to get would be fine, especially silver and especially if the girls are wearing it too!
  • If you WANT white shoes, I'd try David's Bridal. That's where I found mine and there were tons of cute white shoes there. But I think silver shoes would be just fine too!
  • I think silver would be cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"