Babies: 0 - 3 Months

PP sex poll

Feel free to add comments[Poll]

Re: PP sex poll

• My choice wasn't up there. I only waited 2 weeks because my husband's R&R was up, and we won't see each other until this summer. The first time didn't go so well, but the second time did.
  • 4 weeks for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemadameprimm:
    My choice wasn't up there. I only waited 2 weeks because my husband's R&R was up, and we won't see each other until this summer. The first time didn't go so well, but the second time did.

Wow! I woulda been scared lol! I posted cuz dh has been asking me already, but I'm nervous its gonna hurt.

• I'm 4 weeks PP and still haven't. I'm waiting until I go to the doctor for my 6 week PP appointment pelvic check.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • I am still so sore, there is no way he is getting anywhere near down there. I am hoping in the next couple of weeks I will feel somewhat good enough to get it on:)
  • I'm 7 weeks and a few days and we still haven't attempted!!! I just went to the dr's today and got my script for the mini pill... so maybe... someday...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLisa10e:

imagemadameprimm:
    My choice wasn't up there. I only waited 2 weeks because my husband's R&R was up, and we won't see each other until this summer. The first time didn't go so well, but the second time did.

Wow! I woulda been scared lol! I posted cuz dh has been asking me already, but I'm nervous its gonna hurt.

You tell him to wait until you're good and ready!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What's sex again??? I had a 4th degree tear and had to be cut wayyy up inside my vaginal canal to get DD out. (when she decided to come there was no stopping her!)  I went for my 6 week PP appointment but I wasn't cleared yet. Crying
  • imageLisa10e:

I was nervous, but it really wasn't bad the second time around. We just took it really slow.

• We waited until 3 weeks, DH and I were so ready! I didn't tear at all so I was feeling ok to try it out. It was a little sore down there at first but after we got going it was amazing. I love nonpregnant sex!
  • I haven't done it since the end of November.  Very sad I know.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagetmclawchick:

2 weeks Big Smile I couldn't take it any longer!

Same here!!! lol I waited 2 in a half weeks...just about 3 weeks. I could not take it any more, and I really missed making love to my husband. The first time (2 1/2 weeks) was painful, we barlely moved, didn't last long, and we had to go very slow. The second time (4 weeks) was great, we got to move alot, lasted long, and we still went slow. I started bleeding more then I was at 4 weeks (I had originally stopped) so I hope I didnt tear my stitches. Sad I had a small tear...and only had a few stitches. I just hope we didn't tear them...because then we will have to wait even longer!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"