Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Show me your baptism cake

Pretty please with a cherry on top Smile

I'm having a lot of people show. So it's either two half sheets (one chocolate one vanilla) or a tiered cake. What would you pick if price wasn't an option? My mom gave us enough money to cover the cake. If you pick the two cakes, what would you have as the writing on both of them?

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

Re: Show me your baptism cake

• My aunt made it and I really wish I had a photo... she bought a cross shaped cake pan and decorated it with little pink flowers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • *snickers* Well gosh, what does God like better?

Sorry.

• Loading the player...
  • image*MrsGraphine*:

*snickers* Well gosh, what does God like better?

Sorry.

nice.Indifferent

• Mine was simple. round cake, white icing, blue writing, blue cross.
  • image*MrsGraphine*:

Sorry.

You're just an all-around peach, aren't you?  Your family must be so proud.  I hope you're just as miserable IRL and aren't just puffing up b/c you're online.

• imageamber&patrick:
    image*MrsGraphine*:

Sorry.

You're just an all-around peach, aren't you?  Your family must be so proud.  I hope you're just as miserable IRL and aren't just puffing up b/c you're online.

Hehe, I decided I was going to say exactly what I think online and stay kind in real life.

• I'm making the ones on the cover of this book...

https://www.amazon.com/Whats-New-Cupcake-Ingeniously-Occasion/dp/054724181X

We aren't religious and homemade tastes so much better.  Plus my sister and I can show off our skills by busting these out!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Ours was really super delicious but not quite exactly what I wanted as far as looks go.  I realized after I cut it that we hadn't taken a picture of it...so here's the picture that we got.  It said "God Bless Maxwell".  I didn't really want anything too traditional like a cross and I am obsessed with polka dots!  We had 40 people and this cake fed all of them but I think tiered circles or squares would look nice too!  Good luck.

• imageLizzerd13:

I'm making the ones on the cover of this book...

We aren't religious and homemade tastes so much better.  Plus my sister and I can show off our skills by busting these out!

wait, if you arent religious why are you baptising?

• image*MrsGraphine*:

Sorry.

Jesus probably had angel food cake at his baptism. I asked a simple question about cake.  It's a WWYD type question, not WWJD. But thanks your comment.

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• I got mine at Costco....they have a really cute cross design if you have one near you. Also as a side note....I got these really cute blue cross balloons for decorations at a party store near me...I would check that out
    Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13
  • image*MrsGraphine*:
    imageLizzerd13:

I'm making the ones on the cover of this book...

wait, if you arent religious why are you baptising?

I was wondering the same thing!

• LO's Christening is in a few weeks. Her cake is going to be tiered with the cross that is on her invitations around the outside. Don't have a picture yet.

• DD's was marble cake with raspberry filling and whipped icing....yummy.

• DS was baptized Saturday! I didn't even think to make a cake! : ( 
  • ablouablou member
    My mom just made a coconut cake ... no writing, no colors, just yumminess!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"