Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What's in your Diaper Bags?

Mom to be here and I'd like to hear about what you have in your diaper bags.
Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: What's in your Diaper Bags?

• Diapers, wipes, pacifier, at least one outfit, bottles, bottle of water, Tummy Soother, small bottle of baby powder, diaper rash cream, portable changing pad (came with bag), rattle, and a musical toy.
  • A better question is what's NOT in my diaper bag! haha!

Diapers, wipes, changing pad, change of clothes, sun hat (now that it's warm - never know when we'll be outside!), pacifiers (at least 2!), toy, receiving blanket, burp cloths, Desitin, breast pads, my wallet (I rarely use my purse anymore!), teething toy, baby sunscreen... probably more stuff but this is what I can think of off the top of my head!

• Loading the player...
  • I have only used diapers, wipes, burp cloth, nursing cover, hand sanitizer, and a light up baby toy out of my bag.  I have an extra outfit (which I need to change out because of the size), nipple cream, a receiving blanket, and changing pad that I have not used yet.  I like it keep it simple.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP 2/17/12 EDD 10/24/12 MM/C 3/22/12 D&C 3/27, 4/4, 4/9
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • diapers
    wipes
    Portable changing pad (with Desitin, powder, Clorox wipes and Wet Ones in there)
    extra change of clothes (sometims two)
    a sleeper
    extra onesies
    toys
    extra receiving blanket
    burp cloth
    gas drops
    hat, bib and socks
    travel baby lotion and wash

I think that's about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • I keep the diaper bag in my car during the week. I pretty much just take him to daycare and then back home, but I like to have it in case we stop somewhere along the way. With everything else I'm carrying back and forth, it's simpler to just leave the diaper bag in the car. If we're going on a long outting, I'll add extra bottles/formula and diapers.

bottle of water (4 oz) and powdered formula in a separate container

pacifier and pacifier wipes

5 diapers, travel wipes, changing pad, dirty diaper sacks

bib, blanket, sleeper or onesie, hat, socks, bag for wet or dirty clothes

diaper rash cream, mylicon, tylenol, baby orajel (which we don't need yet), saline spray, bulb syringe

hand sanitizer and lotion for me

set of travel sized baby wash, shampoo, lotion, and powder (which we only use when we're out of town, but doesn't take up much room, so I just leave it in there)

ETA: and a burp cloth. And, he always has a pacifier with him in addition to the one that's in the bag.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Diapers (and refill each time, my second time out with baby, I didn't have diapers)

wipes, diaper cream, burp cloth, blanket, pacifier, extra outfit, hat, hooter hider, changing pad, bib, laundry bag for dirty clothes, scented bags for dirty diapers 

• The only thing I have to add is a snack for me-- I keep a few granola bars in there for those times when we're out and I'm starving! I find that especially with the nursing I get really hungry without warning.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Everything is so exciting when you're one!
  • -Diapers

-Wipes

-Changing pad (came with the bag)

-Extra sleeper and onesie

-2 burp cloths

-Nursing cover

-My stuff (wallet, sunglasses, etc)

Looking at other people's lists, I guess I don't have much in there!

• At least two diapers (more if we'll be out for an extended period)
    • a travel case of wipes
    • disposable nursing pads
    • Desitin
    • nasal aspirator
    • an extra outfit for DS
    • 2 receiving blankets
    • 2 burp cloths
    • plastic bag for dirty diapers
    • changing pad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Diapers (at least 4), wipes in a case, changing pad, hand sanitizer, diaper cream, a spare onesie, receiving blanket, 2 burp clothes, rattle, camera, diaper disposal bags, phone, headphones, bluetooth headset, keys, breast pads, chapstick and lip gloss, a couple granola bars, wallet.
  • Changing Supplies: Diapers, Wipes, Diaper Cream, Hand Sanitizer, Changing Pad

Feeding Supplies: Nursing Cover, Burp Cloth, extra breast pads (Lanolin when I was using it)

Just in case items: Extra Blanket, Sleeper, One extra head to toe outfit, Travel Size Baby Wash and Lotion, Gas Drops and Infant Tylenol, extra pacifier, a couple small toys

My Stuff: Purse items (wallet, keys, phone, etc), bottle of water, snack, (pads when I was still PP bleeding) 

***This list is for an extended outing (i.e. traveled two hours away for Easter this weekend). For a quick run to the the store I just make sure I have diapers, wipes, sleeper (in case of blowout), blanket, and pacifier.

• DrDPMDrDPM member

I also have 2 toddlers, so not including their stuff:

- Diapers

-Wipes

-Butt paste/Tylenol/Gas drops

-Hand sanitizer

-Burp cloth

-Extra outfit and ziploc bag for dirty clothes

-Changing pad

-Nursing cover

-Snacks for me

• Let's see...a soothie pacifier, burp cloth, diapers, wipes, a mickey mouse rattle, an extra onesie, a pacifier thermometer, a bottle, a few nursing pads, a pair of socks, a bib, a travel size baby lotion, recieving blanket, disposable camera, baby sunglasses, nasal aspirator, desitin rash ointment, a changing pad, a baby beanie, my wallet, my cell phone, my car keys, and lasinoh nipple cream.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"