Washington Babies

Monday Morning TTC/Preggers Checkin

We have 25 Pregnant Nesties
6 are having girls
6 are having boys
3 are having twins (one is a boy/girl set,one is a boy/?? set, the other unknown just yet!)
2 are having surprises
9 are unknown just yet

We have 23 gals TTC

We?re so sorry to hear about your loss, JDCSKF L L L

Appointments for TTCers and Preggers

Livy ? where are you at with your Glucose tests?  When?s your next test?
FML ? How did the big move go?  What happened at your doctor firing?
Stacy ? Did you get the results of your PreE test?  Be sure to update us on your internal this week?you?ve made SO MUCH PROGRESS, lady!!!
Mrs.HeidiR ? how did Wednesday?s appointment go?
Robyn ? be sure to tell us about your growth scan on Wednesday!
MassageGirly ? hang in there girl, I know you really wanted that vbac! L  Do you have u/s pics from last week to share with us?
Mwhite ? we?re praying for a good egg retrieval on the 9th! Hang in there with those shots, lady J
Dawnna ? I don?t even know what the butt swab test IS (with all the books I?ve read, how have I never heard about this?!?!) but good luck with that today L
JRS72206 ? I think you?re at weekly appointments now ? how are they going?
Zoogirlie ? how did your appointment go last week?

If I missed anyone, let me know!

Baby Watch!!

September
12- MrsTiara
18 ? dibble_gal
25 - Inateapot

October
9- JRS72206 -
GIRL!
13 - Scarletii -
SURPRISE!
19 - Stacylu - SURPRISE!
23 ? Seattlewife05 - BOY!
26 ? Dawnna76 -
BOY!

November
5 ? Massagegirly -
GIRL!
13 ? IheartStewart -
GIRL!

December

20 - MrsHeidiR -
BOY!
22 - Robyn-
TWINS! (A boy and a girl!)

January
2 - Applecidar
5 - Livy91606 -
GIRL!
6 - Charmgal
17 - Zulan78 -
GIRL!
19 ? FutureMrsLynch -
BOY!
20 - IdahoGirl -
GIRL!
23 - Savara07 -
BOY!

February
5 ? PixelVixen -
BOY!
25 ? Ms.Girl -
TWINS! (A boy and a ??)
25 ? ChristiansBride -
TWINS!

March
18 ? Keri1013
25 ? Nykola

May
14 ? Em7.31.04
?? ? Mrs.Greg

Trying to Concieve

Omangie - February 07
MrsZemler - April 07
mwhite5283- July 07
AliceNP- August 07
Alli923- Fall 07
avann- October 07 (charting)
Kglan- October 07
MeganLinnea- October 07
Babyin08- December 07
kelisaw- January 08
CDMay2006 - April 08
VallartaTiffany ? April 08
Bri&Shane 03/08/08 - May 08
Readytoride - May 08
SpacyStaci - June 08
MrsRooks07
Bloom2be*
BBLindy
IrishSapphire - August 08
LMichelleG
JDCSKF

* Add your info when you post if you would like to be added to the lists!

Preggers
1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What?s your favorite thing about being pregnant?

How far along were you when you dropped?

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal?  If so, are they making you sick?

7. What has surprised you most about being pregnant?

8. Are you getting nervous for the delivery?

9. Questions for next week?

TTC
1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

Do you have names picked out for your future children?

What are your thoughts on the Chinese Gender Birth Chart?

Ever get tired of TTC?

6. Questions for next week?

Re: Monday Morning TTC/Preggers Checkin

• 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 24 ? 6 months tomorow!  I?m noticing a lot of headaches this week?don?t know what?s up with that.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? It?s my DH?s birthday!

3. When is your next appointment? October 10th Will anything special happen at that appointment? Nope

4. What?s your favorite thing about being pregnant? Feeling her kick
    J  The closeness that DH and I have been experiencing.

How far along were you when you dropped? Haven?t done that yet J

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal?  If so, are they making you sick? No, but I?ve been thinking about it ? wondering what other people?s experiences are like.

7. What has surprised you most about being pregnant? I didn?t expect sleeping to be so uncomfortable so soon.

8. Are you getting nervous for the delivery? More curious than nervous ? and really hoping I don?t end up a C-Section.  Too many of those seem to go around.

• 1. Week 33/34 - High BP which hopefully goes down so I can get off bed rest. 2. Hopefully getting off bed rest. 3. This Weds. 4. Feeling the baby kick 5. N/A 6. Nope 7. How much my body changed. 8. Getting there
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • TTC
    1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle #18- Shots are going well. First follicle/blood work check is Wednesday.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? being half way done with the shots :) and my niece and her 8 month old son coming to visit.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? Yes - before there was a DH there were DC names.  Now he believes otherwise but we'll see :)

What are your thoughts on the Chinese Gender Birth Chart? - Haven't seen it but will surely check it out now.

Ever get tired of TTC? - Yes.  Would like to get back to having 'fun' on no one's schedule but our own!  We know the journey will be worth it.

- Anyone tried Yoga for fertility?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • TTC
    1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? cycle #6 / 2ww

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? Nothing really, I want this week to go slowly, as DH is leaving for a month starting on Saturday. :(

Do you have names picked out for your future children? Sort of, we've got names we really like, but it seems to change. I think we're settled on a boys name that we like.

What are your thoughts on the Chinese Gender Birth Chart? Not sure what this is. At this point in TTC the last thing I want to worry about is whether its a girl or boy. I just want to be pg with a healthy baby.

Ever get tired of TTC? Yes! I'm only on cycle #6 that we've actually been TTC, but I've been charting for over a year and I'm growing impatient with the whole process. This cycle I opted to track very little, just to preserve my sanity.

• Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 21-22w  Holy Heartburn!

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? Hanging out with some other Nestie moms

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Oct 20th, routine monthly check-in.

4. What?s your favorite thing about being pregnant? Feeling the baby move.

How far along were you when you dropped? I dropped at the very end (38-39w) with DD.

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal? If so, are they making you sick? Nope

7. What has surprised you most about being pregnant? Both times, how BLAH I feel. I wish I could enjoy it more.

8. Are you getting nervous for the delivery? Not really.  More anxious.  Get it over and out!

• Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Almost 25 weeks.  It's not pg related but I have a cold so my nose and throat aren't in the best shape.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?  Not much... recovering?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Next week?  I have to double check but I don't think anything special will happen.

4. What?s your favorite thing about being pregnant?  Feeling the baby kick.

How far along were you when you dropped?  N/A

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal? If so, are they making you sick?  Nope, nothing else but multivitamins and extra folic acid.

7. What has surprised you most about being pregnant?  How much m/s and energy drained I am.

8. Are you getting nervous for the delivery?  Nope, not yet.

9. Questions for next week?  Do you find people are more courteous or helpful because you're pregnant?

• Dawnna ? I don?t even know what the butt swab test IS (with all the books I?ve read, how have I never heard about this?!?!) but good luck with that today L

Bawawawawa- Its the GBS test. they are looking to see if you carry the bacteria which can cause blindness in babies when born vaginally. since I am having a c-section not sure why I still need it but hey! It doesnt hurt but I still just find it akward .

Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 36, to many pains to list. but simply put this baby feels like he is falling out!

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? having a baby?  fingers crossed. I want him to come early like Eli did, I am so over being pregnant, and since he is so low I cant erally walk anymore at this point and it kills me to sit at work all day.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? today

4. What?s your favorite thing about being pregnant? not a good question to ask me right now, since I am so over it all, but honestly I did love being pregnant both times

How far along were you when you dropped? 32 weeks this time.

I dropped a week before I had Eli last time.

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal? If so, are they making you sick? no 7. What has surprised you most about being pregnant? 8. Are you getting nervous for the delivery? yes, does that sound crazy since I have already done this before?

9. Questions for next week

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• TTC
    1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle #13, 2WW - rest cycle before we start out IVF journey

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?  We fly to Houston on Thursday morning for our nephew's 5th birthday and spend the weekend w/ the inlaws since we're not going for xmas this yr.
    Next week we meet with the IVF coordinator and the following week the doctor.  I'm excited to get started.

Do you have names picked out for your future children?  We have our girl name picked out since we started dating!  No clue about boy names.

What are your thoughts on the Chinese Gender Birth Chart?  Huh?

Ever get tired of TTC?  Not the trying part, just the 2ww & BFN everytime.  :-(

Nope.
    My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • TTC
    1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?  5th cycle, waiting to O

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?  My mom, brother and nephew coming to visit!

Do you have names picked out for your future children?  I have names that I like that DH says are either too traditional or too trendy.  He won't even give me any ideas what he likes for names since we aren't pregnant yet.

What are your thoughts on the Chinese Gender Birth Chart?  Never heard of it

Ever get tired of TTC?   The sex?  Not so much =)  But all the other stuff, yeah (the emotions, charting, etc)

6. Questions for next week?  How do you feel when people (friends, family, coworkers, etc), announce that they are pregnant?
  • TTC
    1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? waiting to O

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? getting better. I've been sick all weekend!

Do you have names picked out for your future children? Yes

What are your thoughts on the Chinese Gender Birth Chart? I have a lot of friends who swear by it.

Ever get tired of TTC? yes, it is emotionally draining.

• Preggers
    7 weeks - no new aches & pains.  But I'm already feeling huge and like nothing fits.  But I just can't do maternity clothes yet - I refuse.  :-)

I'm flying to Florida for my BFF's wedding.  I'll be gone 4 days.  I hope my dress fits...

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?
    I have an u/s next Tuesday.  I can't wait!

I felt better about my body while pregnant with DS, than I have ever felt before.  I love it.  Sure there are aches & pains, but in general my self-esteem is so high while pg.

It was the last few weeks, so maybe 37-38 weeks?

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal? If so, are they making you sick?
    I'm taking a regular prenatal.  I kind of think the Expecta is a gimmick...

Nothing so far.  I'm feeling great.

No.  It is something our bodies were designed to do.  I don't think there is anything to fear.

• Preggers
    Week 35. I feel like her head is going to pop out at anytime. Lots of contractions.

Today~ Kiah has the day off so I am going to take her swimming.

Next Tue~ First internal. Not sure if that is special. Sceduling c-section if no progress. gerrr

Watching and feeling her move!

33.5 weeks but I think I am still dropping.

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal? If so, are they making you sick?

Nope

The it has gone surprisingly fast

Absolutly, I just want her here and snuggle with her. I do feel as if she is going to come out the size of a toddler since my doc thinks she is huge.  But with what I have been reading she is not that big.

9. Question for next week?
    How much water do you drink in a day?

• Preggers 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 18 weeks, pain from my kidney stone! 2. What are you looking forward to this next week? Having an appointment and ultrasound tomorrow :) 3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Tomorrow, with MFM, will have an ultrasound and hopefully find out what Baby A is! 4. What?s your favorite thing about being pregnant? Just knowing that I am growing my babies! I have had a sort of difficult pregnancy so far, so don't have a whole lot of favorites! 5. How far along were you when you dropped? Not yet 6. Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal? If so, are they making you sick? Not taking these 7. What has surprised you most about being pregnant? I didn't think I would have so many problems this early on! 8. Are you getting nervous for the delivery? Sometimes, but I haven't thought much about it 9. Questions for next week?
  • My appt went well.  I passed the glucose test last week.  Dr. put me on a permanent antibiotic to make sure I don't have another return of the ugly UTI or have it go to my kidneys. 

Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 29 and feeling fabulous.  So glad to be rid of the UTI and made all the difference in the world.  YAY!!

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?  Finishing the nursery.  Almost done with all the murals, one more small one left to do ;0) YAY  I'm SOOO happy with how it turned out.  Will need to post pictures and do a poll on curtain colors though.  Just not sure which color to empasize since it is quite the colorful effect!!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Oct 29th....already my final monthly appt.  crazy!

4. What?s your favorite thing about being pregnant? Movement and how DH talks to the baby all the time.

How far along were you when you dropped? Not yet ;0)

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal? If so, are they making you sick? Well, don't even know what that is, so nope.  Should I know?

7. What has surprised you most about being pregnant? How much different and wonderful it is to go through it with a supportive partner.  My first 2 pregnancies I was married to someone who didn't give a rats rear about me or baby, only how it effected him.  My DH now is the most wonderful, supportive, amazing man on the face of the earth and the contrast just makes me realize every day how lucky I am.

8. Are you getting nervous for the delivery? A little, but just the unknown part....will it go too fast because it's my 3rd, what if something goes wrong, how will DH do with the pain and the blood, etc etc.
    I know what to expect in regards to labor pain, that's not scary....it's all the things that can be different that worry me. 

• Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 26, I still can't get rid of this sore throat and cough, it's making it really hard to get a good night of sleep.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? Hopefully passing my 3 hr GD test and finishing the nursery.  The walls are done being painted, now its time to set up the furniture!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I have my 3 hr GD test on Saturday, Oct 4th.  Please pray that I pass!!!

4. What?s your favorite thing about being pregnant? Feeling the baby move, having my husband see her move from the outside, and having a reason to have a belly bump :)

How far along were you when you dropped? n/a

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal? If so, are they making you sick? I have been taking Expecta for a few weeks now.  At first, they made me feel like I was going to throw-up, but I started taking them right before bed and haven't had any problems since.

7. What has surprised you most about being pregnant? How fast it would go, how generous everyone has been to me, how uncomfortable I'd be so early on.

8. Are you getting nervous for the delivery? I'm still trying not to think about that just yet :)

9. Questions for next week? Who didn't pass their GD test?  How was the 3hr?

2 years 005 copy
    DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks
  • IG- My weekly appts are going well! I have another one tomorrow and hopefully I will have some progress to report!

Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 38. My hips and pelvic area has been really sore. Things must be spreading!

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? My dr appt tomorrow! Progress please!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Tomorrow and should have another internal.

4. What?s your favorite thing about being pregnant? Feeling the baby move and knowing Im creating a life. Awesome!

How far along were you when you dropped? 37ish weeks. My mom just told me today that I look really low.

Are you taking Expecta or another DHA supplement along with your prenantal? If so, are they making you sick? Only taking the prenantal and a calcium supplement. The prenantal made me sick for the first 3 months or so.

7. What has surprised you most about being pregnant? The emotions.

8. Are you getting nervous for the delivery? Yes, but everyday Im feeling more and more confident. I know I can do it!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"