Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What bottle do you use?

We're currently using Gerber plastic bottles, but due to some massive leaking, I'm thinking of switching.  What bottle are you using and how do you like them?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What bottle do you use?

• We use NUK. He likes them okay. You just have to be sure to put the nipple in the mouth with the air vent facing up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We finally settled on Nuk after trying almost everything!  Cheap, good venting, easy latch, and they are the only ones that didn't give DS major gas (including Dr. Brown's).
  • Loading the player...
  • We used the Playtex drop-ins for a couple days.  Then settled on using Dr. Browns.  Unfortunately DS is still gassy.  We're contemplating experimenting with more.
  • Playtex drop-ins. Love them! They're so easy and mess-free.
    Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • drop ins.  love them!
  • Dr. Browns GLASS. LOVE THEM!
  • We are currently using the Playtex Drop-ins (we have 4oz and 8oz ones).  I like them and we have not had any issues with leaking or nipple confusion.  I also have some of the Dr Brown's to use when she is a little older.  She only gets (on average) 1 bottle per day of formula and the rest of her feedings are at the breast.  My Dr Brown's bottles are 8 oz and when she's only eating 2 oz of formula, it's kind of a waste.  Both my niece and nephew used the Brown's bottles and had great results.
  • We tried the drop-ins and Born Free, but settled on Dr. Brown's because they cause her to be less gassy

Jessie Rose was born on 01/26/10 at 37wks, she weighed 7.9lbs and was 19" long! Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Tomme Tippee and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them-- I am an ebf, but I started pumping due to my LO being an insanely lazy nurser-- she takes at least and hour to an hour and half to nurse and I just felt like I was going to lose my mind... or a boob.  The tommee tippe bottles have been fabulous!
  • Avent. we tried dr. browns but DD was super gassy. Avent have been awesome and she is way less gassy and there are fewer parts to clean
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary BabyName Ticker
  • We are using the Playtex drop ins and we haven't had any problems with them.
  • I really like the Dr. Brown bottles.  A little more parts to clean but happy with them.
    10 MONTHS APART AND LOVIN IT! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • Purly comfi, we've had no problems with them. But dd only takes 2 bottles a day, and thats not even everyday
  • I use several because none of them seem to make a difference for DS.  Primarily Dr. Brown's but also Playtex Vent-Aire and Avent.
  • Born Free, love them!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Dr. Brown's, LOVE them!
  • Avent

We've had some minor leaks, but other than that they work fine.

• Breastflow

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3393703&CAWELAID=298649848

It's what the lactation consultant recommended...she said it most resembles feeding at the breast because it requires suction and compression to get the milk out.

• Was using playtex drop ins, and I thought I liked them but they were making DS very gassy, so now we use Dr. Brown's and I LOVE them....I really have no idea why, but I know I like them a lot more :) LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTMDMJAOCT07:
    Dr. Browns
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"