Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Would you send birth announcements to everyone from whom you received a gift?

There are some people I wouldn't normally send them to, but they did get DS a gift.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Would you send birth announcements to everyone from whom you received a gift?

• I didnt send them to EVERYONE. Most people, yes. But we did get some gifts from nurses and tech that DH works with, and I won't be doing any detective work to find their addresses.
  • Loading the player...
  • we did, and actually I just mailed them together 
  • I sent everyone who gave a gift a thank you card, but I didn't send everyone announcements. I pretty much sent announcements to our immediate family, and family friends that wouldn't have seen pictures on Facebook or somewhere else.
  • Yep, I'm going to. If they were nice enough to give me a gift, then the very least I can do is send them an announcement letting them know I had the baby!
    Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just got my announcements in the mail today!!   I plan on sending them out to everyone who gave us a gift/card.  If they sent a gift they got a thank you already so I have their addresses.  I already played detective to get some addresses prior to having the baby.  I couldn't imagine doing it now that he's here..addressing these things is time consuming enough!

• yes. DD's birth announcements had space to write thank you's on purpose just for that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"