2nd Trimester

Win designer nursery bedding

Hello Bumpies!

What's your nursery style?  Tell us your theme and your fave Annette Tatum Nursery design (as shown in the catalog below) and TWO lucky

winners will get a gorgeous crib bedding set (your choice boy or girl!)

Annette Tatum catalog: https://annettetatum.com/catalog.html

Click here for a larger view.  Click here for a larger view.  Click here for a larger view.

Official rules here

Re: Win designer nursery bedding

• What are the official rules?
  • Are we to tell you what we like in this thread?

ETA:  I'm reading the rules, and... it just says the sweepstakes page on the bump, and no real link.  Well, this is useless.

• Loading the player...
  • I love the Brocade Orchid! It would go perfectly with our purple and brown color scheme. :)
  • Pirouhette Whisper! We're using blue and brown - which I love!!
  • I'll give it a shot...

Our nursery theme is jungle animals (mostly monkeys).  We have blue and white walls with dark wood nursery furniture.

I like the indian toile breeze

• There are so many beautiful bedding sets! It would not be easy to choose.

I don't know if iwe are having a boy or girl yet. But I love the Bingo Indigo and Bingo Petal. I also love the Sprout Peony if it is a girl. I like both the girls India Toile prints as well.

Is there anywhere to enter where I don't post all my private info for the world to see?

• Current nursery theme is dark brown w/ owls. Fave Annette Tatum is Brocade. It's a nuetral theme but I am having a boy. =)

• We are not finding out gender.  Our theme is "You are My Sunshine" - My favorite is the neutral Sprout Maize

• I'd love to win the Hopscotch crib bedding set!  I'm having a baby boy and don't have a theme . . . yet!  Thank you!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'll play.  I like the Goa in Sorbet :-)

ETA: I also love Daisy

• Our theme is puppies and neutral colors which is why I like the Neutral Sprout Maize theme best.
  • Our nursery theme right now is sea life/ocean.  We love it, but we love FREE more!  ;)  Sprout Maize is perfect for our little gender neutral nursery.  It's lovely!
  • our current theme is Princess.

I love the "Bloom"

• Our oldest son's nursery was in frogs and ducks. Our youngest son's nursery is in whales, boats and anchors. Our third baby(planning on trying soon) will be sports if a boy and if a girl something in pink. My favorite boys Annette Tatum Nursey bedding is the Bamboo Indigo.
  • Our theme is an earthy, going green, theme (plants, trees, blues and greens).  The Annette Tatum Nursery, Forest Whisper, will match our nursery perfectly.  Love it!
  • I love the bamboo sand! It goes perfect with the nuetral theme I have going! I originally wanted the creme brulee from Cocalo, but I love Bamboo sand so much more!
  • Goa Sand b/c we're doing a light pink/green theme. We're going for vintage/chic and it would be easy to play this up with colors
  • sherdsherd member

I love Forest Whisper and Daisy!! Too cute!!

We have decided that if it is a boy we will do a vintage baseball theme and if it is a girl a vintage romance theme.

• Our nursery colors are dark brown and light brown and our theme is eco friendly library, trying to use as many recycled and used items as we can. The Forrest Whisper bedding would be perfect for the earthy theme we have going.
  • Since we are TTC, our nursery style is "optimistic" Smile And I love the Brocade Peony!
  • I like a classic, girly design...roses, lace, etc.  I love the Bloom design by Annette Tatum.
  • I haven't picked a theme yet but my favorite of Annetes' will be Neutral Sprout Maize... I love that combination :)
  • I love the classic stripe! It would go great with our ocean sunset theme. (one wall is a large ocean sunset mural!)
  • The Goa Sorbet is gorgeous. We are expecting our 3rd girl and this is the first one that will actually have a "girly" room. We cant wait to start adding details.
  • Our theme is Alphabet and Numbers! And I LOVE the Bingo and Breeze!
  • Amazing! All the Annette Tatum bedding patterns are absolutely breathtaking!

My nursery style is modern yet whimisical and my favorite pattern is "Forest Whisper."

• My nursery style is traditional and romantic. I love toiles and quilts and rustic, old fashioned furniture. Anything that looks like it could be an antique or out of a Jane Austen novel suits my taste. I love the Bloom bedding collection. It is beautiful with soft pastels and feminine florals!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are expecting a girl, and I absolutely LOVE the Bingo Petal. We are planning for pinks and flowers, so this would be perfect!

• We're Team Green and forced to have blue walls because we're renters, so Sprout Maize would be a great starting point for a gender-neutral forest-y theme.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm an Environmental Educator, so of course our nursery theme has to do with the outdoors.  Forest, cute forest animals, lots of greens too since we aren't finding out the gender of our LO.  My favorite theme is the Forest Whisper (of course) even though it's listed under the Boy section.  It would still work best with our theme.  9 weeks left and counting...
  • Love love love the Brocade Orchid bedding. We're planning a subtle purple linen and wall color with black accents (crowns, pillows and chandelier) for our little one!!!! Due in Sept!!!
  •  

Our nursery theme for my son is Noah's Ark... in blues, browns and a splash of red. We are expecting our 4th child & only girl this September... we have yet to get any girl crib bedding. The Annette Tatum collection is just gorgeous!

Brocade Orchid is beautiful! I'm in love!

• We are going with a forest theme, with calming earth tones, leaves, trees, and very natural decor. The Forest Whisper design is my favorite. It is subtle yet striking. It's exactly what we're looking for.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Love them all,  but Pirouette Peony or Pirouette Spring would  go well with our Sophisticated, calming and girly nursery.
    Years of trying and treatment, IVF#1 brought us our darling C!
  • Forest Orchid for sure!
  • My husband and I are not going to find out the sex of our baby, until Aug 20th. BIRTHDAY! 

So, We are going neutral, yellows and primary colors. As far as theme goes, I would say vintage and eclectic. My sweet mother kept a lot of my baby stuff. Some handmade, like a Raggedy Ann and Andy wall hanging and the hand painted crib I used.

I think the Bamboo Sand inspired nursery would fit into the neutral theme very well. 

Thanks so much for the opportunity to win your designer bedding. My husband and I can't wait till our bundle of joy arrives.

• I love Pirouhette Whisper! We are trying to do neutral colors with bits of blue and brown.
  • We like sweet, girly designs.

Annette Tatum has really cute stuff.  I like Brocade Peony, Pirouette Peony, and India Toile Petal the best!  Very cute. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My daughter's nursery is all about purple & green...totally "organic".  Her name is Daphne who, in Greek mythology, was a nymph who was turned into a Laurel tree to escape Apollo's love....so we've totally gone garden/flowers style for her.

Several of Anne's designs would be the perfect bedding!  Forest Orchid is amazing but I absolutely LOVE the elegance of BROCHADE ORCHID! 

• My nursey style is elegant and soft.  I am too early in the pregnancy to know the sex.  The Brocade peony is the exact look that I am going for if it's a girl.  If it's a boy I am a fan of Hopscotch Breeze :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"