1st Trimester

boobs don't hurt?

With my first child, my boobs hurt right when I became pregnant.  Now, I'm over 5 wks with the second and have no symptoms at all.  Is that weird?  I am still nursing my 15 month old daughter.

Re: boobs don't hurt?

• The tenderness in my boobs comes and goes.  I'll wake up one morning and nothing.  This morning I woke up and major tenderness.
  • My boobs are really disconnected from this pregnancy. I have yet to have any tenderness or change. They'll look/feel the same.
  • Loading the player...
  • While I'm not nursing DS, I was really surprised this time that my boobs don't hurt at all.  They hurt a ton before I got my BFP with him- kinda how I knew I was pg.

Anyhow, m/s has been waaay worse this time around, exhaustion kicked in around 4/5 weeks... it'll come ;)

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • I haven't had any tenderness in my boobs yet either, and i'll be 6 weeks tomorrow.  My nipples are a bit sore, but nothing other than that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm still nursing and haven't had any tenderness.  I don't remember having breast tenderness with my first baby either, though.
  • Same here.  I keep waiting for my boobs to do something, grow, hurt, etc, but they are just content to remain in their original state.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

• With my pregnancy with DD, my boobs didn't hurt, not for one day. They hurt this time though. Every pregnancy is different!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • Some people have it and some people don't :) With my first, I didn't have any, and now I am 6 weeks and have been dying for 2 weeks...so don't worry...every preg is different!
  • mine haven't hurt at all or grown much.  my nipples are a little tender, but not noticable most of the time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have heard that your boobs won't hurt if you are still nursing due to the fact that they are already producing milk. The pain comes from the changes your boobs go through to get ready to produce milk. Make sense?? I hope that helps! =) Oh and by the way, my pain fluctuates greatly throughout the day. I get worried when they dont hurt, then they start hurting again later. So its pretty normal or have on and off pain.

• Well I am almost 10 weeks now and I finally weened my 16 month old.  My boobs never did start hurting but I have been queasy for weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"