2nd Trimester

Hot during sleeping

Anyone hot while you're sleeping.  I notice that my body- belly area is so hot/warem at night.  Our AC is on and fan on high.  Not sure if this normal or not.  But once I wake up my temperature is back to normal. Have anyone have this experience???

Re: Hot during sleeping

• I now sweat excessively while Im sleeping - I switched to just using a sheet and I haven't been sweating at all. try just a sheet and see how it goes.
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Pre-pregnancy I froze to death all the time...now I wake up dripping with sweat nightly! I can't sleep with just a sheet over me though, I have to have a blanket touching me while I sleep!

• Loading the player...
  • I just cannot get comfortable at night. We have the ceiling fan and a small compact fan (mostly to drown out noise) on at night.  I will wake up in the middle of the night hot, so then I take the blankets off only to wake up cold like an hour later.  Vicious cycle all night long!
  • Absolutely I notice I wake up in sweats in the middle of the night!!
  • I have been super hot and waking up sweaty since 6 weeks.. so I bought a tower fan and its literally pointed directly on me while I sleep.  I also sleep under a ridiculously thick comforter.. so that keeps me from getting too cold. but if I get hot again I just move the comforter and the fan is right there to get me nice and cool again. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ahhh the hot spells. Horrible. With the A/C at about 60...Thankfully DH loves the new cooler night-time effect. I was always the cold one. Not anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"