3rd Trimester

Hospital Bag...when will you pack?

NFT....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hospital Bag...when will you pack?

• I just finished packing mine yesterday..that way it's all done and if I think of a few things in the next couple of weeks I can just add it!

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I will probably pack after my u/s at 36 weeks, 5 days.  I will know more then.  I could be going in for my induction 2 days later.
  • Loading the player...
  • i did at 36 1/2 weeks because my BP started going up and down a lot and i wasn't sure if i'd have to go early. its nice though now because ill be getting induced sunday so im all ready to go and can just relax :-)
  • I know it's still really early,  but I'm probably gonna pack my hospital bag soon!  I'm a planner and I enjoy that type of crap. lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I will start ours this weekend after my maternity pictures...no ifs, ands, or buts!!! I've already pushed it out a weekEmbarrassed...
  • I'm thinking that I'll pack mine (at least most of it) this weekend.  Things that I plan to still use between now and when I deliver, I will obviously wait to throw into the bag until we are on our way out the door.  I plan to put a check list of things with my bag so that when it is time to go, I can make sure I have everything.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Depending on my dr appt tomorrow, either this wkd or next.  I just want to have it packed & in the car so we don't forget it (because we would be the ones to forget it, lol!)
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • PACKED!  I just realized yesterday that I only packed 1 or 2 pajama outfits and a robe and nothing to come home in.  I guess I should add that.
  • probably next fri since i'll be off work for good friday.  i'll be 35w3d
    10 Months Old! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • When I go into labor.
  • I packed at 37 weeks. Before that we had a hospital pile of stuff to throw in a bag. We have a scheduled c-section next week, but now we are ready just in case.
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • I packed mine yesterday
  • Im almost 38 weeks.. i packed mine a couple of days ago!
  • I started last weekend and plan to finish most of it this weekend.  Some stuff I can't do until we are ready to go (like my yoga pants because I still wear them all the time).  I have my list so I figure I can throw everything that's left in a bag pretty quickly if I have to. 
    It took 3 1/2 long years, but we finally got our little miracle!
    IVF #1 - BFP (6dt)
    Unassisted Pregnancy #2 - lost at 15w6d due to T21, severe heart defects, and fetal hydrops

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I, personally, will be packing my bag probably this weekend. I know it seems early, but the doctor plans on inducing me at 36 weeks due to pre-e, and for some reason we all think I'm going to have him before then, my doctor thinks I might go into PTL or my BP will get worse and end up taking him earlier. So I want it packed at ready so that if I go back on strict bedrest (on modified bedrest right now) or something else happens I will be prepared and have at least the stuff I know I'll need at that specific time.
  • I'll probably pack mine the day I head to labor and delivery. I have a list of everything I want to take so I'll pack it then.

Lo's bag is already packed and has been since I was 20 weeks or so. Embarrassed

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I started getting everything together for it a few weeks ago.  I needed to order some nursing tanks and stuff online, and buy alot of postpartum things and infant care things for the home, so I'm glad I started on all that early. 

But we haven't really "packed" it all yet.  I'm starting to gradually put things in the bag.

• I'm so overdue on this according to the checklist but I am halfway packed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I will start packing it around 35 weeks.  I'm sure I will do the same thing that I did with my daughter.  I waited to pack a few peices of cloths until we were getting ready to leave the house because I was still wearing them up until that point. 

• i packed what i could this week. Basically all i got in there was my robe, slippers, & night gown. Everything else like my toiletries, make up, blow dryer etc. are things i still use on a daily basis. My Mom says not to worry i'll have time once we realize we're going to the hospital to throw it all together. <3
    Bio! Baby S Blog
    "Through it all you're always my best friend" 8*24*07
  • I'll start doing that in a few weeks...
  • Is it bad that I have already started? I'm almost 32 weeks : ) 

• i started packing my bag this week. It has my toiletries (mini shampoo, conditioner, lip balm, razor, body wash, lotion, face wash), nursing bra, sports bra, socks, underwear and clothes for baby. 

The rest of the stuff i plan on bringing will have to be packed at the last minute. Cell Phone, charger, iPod, headphones, clothes for me and DH, snacks, drinks...  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Packed it today, since we have a version tomorrow, which has a small chance of ending up in an emergency c/s!
  • at 37 weeks
  • Probably 37 weeks...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"