Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Seamstress for Custom Crib Bedding?

Hey y'all -

I'm new to The Bump and an old Knottie/Nestie from back in the day - I recognize some of the names on here!  Hi! 

I just wanted to drop in and see if y'all knew of anyone who makes custom crib bedding in the area.  Sorry if this has been asked a billion times.  I found some fabric I *love* but I need to find someone who can turn it into bedding!

Thanks!

Deena

Re: Seamstress for Custom Crib Bedding?

• lol i dont know, but i giggled at McFrisco.
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Ha!  Thanks.  It's the truest description of my location - our address is in McKinney, but our baby will go to Frisco schools.  :-) 

BTW - further research has pointed to me a store called Bedazzled at the Shops at Legacy if  anyone needs a recommendation for this kind of thing as well!  Going to check them out today.

• Loading the player...
  • imageDeenaMcR:

Ha!  Thanks.  It's the truest description of my location - our address is in McKinney, but our baby will go to Frisco schools.  :-) 

BTW - further research has pointed to me a store called Bedazzled at the Shops at Legacy if  anyone needs a recommendation for this kind of thing as well!  Going to check them out today.

haha i understand 100%. we are in mck, but most of the houses we looked at were on that border. 

love love love them there at bedazzled. and p.s. they do amazing canvas name blocks. :)

random addition, but Socially Write is next door and i love that place for invites and such.

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• I was going to suggest Bedazzled!
  • Fabric factory & Childress Fabrics do crib bedding
  • Sent you a PM with infor for a seamstress.
  • We had our bedding and drapes done by Bedazzled, their seamstress does fabulous work!  It did take a full 8 weeks to get done, just an fyi.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"