1st Trimester

anyone emotional?

first i was defensive (sorry everyone on this board I freaked out on...)

now I'm sad, and feel like I could burst into tears at any point... going through some family sh!t right now that isn't helping with that.

I was super emotional for the first few weeks of my first pg, but nothing like this constant rollercoaster. Hope my hormones find a happy place soon, poor DH!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: anyone emotional?

• I'm super emotional...my poor husband. I'm just crabby a lot now, I cried watching where the wild things are...it was strange. And, I'm in the army as well and this whole weekend drill this weekend was just TERRIBLE for me...I was soooo grumpy I snapped on one of my sergeants but he couldn't make me do anything because I was pregnant. So...I'm totally with you.
  • I'm right there with you.  I've been a crazed woman, and also very defensive about it.  I'm trying to relax, but it's tough!  With DD, I was emotional further on.  This hit me very early!  Good luck to our eachother, and our loved ones!
  • Loading the player...
  • I there right now. I start tearing up over everything but, especially when I hear about people having trouble conceiving or m/c. It is making me a basket case. I keep wondering why aweful things can happen to good people. I also can't handle wacthing the news right now. I hope this passing soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The other day I cried at a swiffer commercial because I felt bad for the mop that she kicked out, seriously!!! I then was ready to rip my DH's head off when he walked in the house because he was talking on the phone to loud. I finally just started laughing at myself, I think DH thinks I am completely bonkers at this point!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am cranky, but I think it is mostly because I am so damn tired.
  • I'm a little cranky sometimes but actually emotional on the other side of the spectrum, I want to be cuddled all the time! Hubs appreciates that.
  • I just cried watching Holmes on Homes... soooooo, yeah I'm going to say that I'm a little emotional.  LOL.

imageimageimage
  • Oh I'm so sorry sweetheart. So am I. I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm depressed, I'm lonely, I'm giddy...it's exhausting.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• I've had a deep down in my belly sadness for most of the last 8 weeks.  It seems like it is starting to lift now though. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I took my LO to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live last night and cried when it started!!! I couldn't believe myself and I had no control over it either!
  • No No you are not alone I started to cry when my DH wanted to mess around. I first freaked out, then it turned into a water works session. Oh and tucking our 5 year old in is a whole other story. She kisses my belly and I turn to mush and hold her till she or I fall asleep. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"