2nd Trimester

UTI during pregnancy

I have history of UTI prior to pregnancy.  This morning I woke up with slight discomfort and I think I am coming down with UTI again.  What would be the safe thing to take?!  I researched online and people are saying AZO is safe and some even claimed that her OB suggested her using AZO.  Any suggestions?!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: UTI during pregnancy

• I get UTI's a lot too but I have never heard of AZO? Macrobid is safe to take while pregnant... No "cillins" no cipro.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My doctor prescribed Microbid 1.5 wks ago, and I'm better!  Much luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry, I used to get very frequent UTI's and it sucks. My dr always gives me macrobid. If you get them that often have you talked to your doc about a maintence perscription? I take one 500mg macrobid after sex, and that did the trick! I went from having one every other month to one maybe once a year. Cranberry juice/and or the azo does not work for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"