Babies: 3 - 6 Months

FFFC Thread...

Re: FFFC Thread...

• I just ate coconut covered in dark chocolate for breakfast.

I have slacked at work all week and now I have to play catch up.

I have been shopping like crazy lately and haven't told DH about it.

• Not that this is really flame worthy, but when I was little - probably from ages 4-5-6, I would sit on the toilet backwards to pee. I thought that's how boys did it and it seemed more fun.

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Loading the player...
  • So, I saw this thread come up, and I'm like "WTF?  It's not Friday"... then it hit me, it IS Friday!  Opps... thanks for reminding me what day it was!  Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelisswastaken:
    Not that this is really flame worthy, but when I was little - probably from ages 4-5-6, I would sit on the toilet backwards to pee. I thought that's how boys did it and it seemed more fun.

::spits out coffee::

• yeah...

LOL

• Sometimes I bite my toenails because it is easier than getting the clippers. But only after a shower. I am not totally gross.

OK maybe I am. 

• imagelisswastaken:
    Not that this is really flame worthy, but when I was little - probably from ages 4-5-6, I would sit on the toilet backwards to pee. I thought that's how boys did it and it seemed more fun.

hahah I totally did the same thing.
    OK, here is mine.

I search my house mates room and truck for drugs on a regular basis.
    I flirted with a guy DH works with to get a new tattoo for free.
    I let DS zone out on the tv, so I have time to smoke.
    I am letting the laundry pile up to see if either of the boy will do it for me.

• imageCeto:

imagelisswastaken:

OK, here is mine.

::trying so hard not to flame::

• imageemmared1986:

Sometimes I bite my toenails because it is easier than getting the clippers. But only after a shower. I am not totally gross.

OK maybe I am. 

1. Gross

2. You must be really flexible!

Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • imagejessicaclare:
    imageemmared1986:

Sometimes I bite my toenails because it is easier than getting the clippers. But only after a shower. I am not totally gross.

OK maybe I am. 

1. Gross

2. You must be really flexible!

I was totally thinking the same thing.  I can barely paint my toenails, much less have a snack.

• imageemmared1986:

OK maybe I am. 

not totally.. i've done it too. DH always yells at me to get the clippers. LOL

• imageCeto:

imagelisswastaken:

OK, here is mine.

Wait....What???!!! Indifferent

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am hoping that LO has a hard time taking a nap today again, so that I can go outside and take her for a long walk in the stroller instead of cleaning up the house. (It's in pretty bad shape and we're having company over tomorrow.)
  • I do not like Twilight (I don't watch shows with vampires, sorcery etc) and I don't understand why people would let their children watch it either. My 10 year old cousin is obsessed. I wish she would go back to just liking icarly.
  • I hate HATE the term 'siggy'. I will always say "signature", just as I do for my email signature. I can't imagine saying at work, "Oh, I'm out of the office for a couple of days - better change my email siggy!"

I know it's a common short form around here, but it drives me mental.

• I am about to finally finish a degree (I've had 3 separate majors which I got either half way or all the way through before I realized I didn't want to do it anymore) and I have absolutely no idea what the hell I want to do with it.  To be honest, I'm still holding a 4.0 but have little desire to finish out the courses because I just don't want to be a counselor.

I haven't cooked dinner for DH in 2 weeks.

DH told me that his back condition, if left untreated, would cause him to become paralyzed... I cringed, thinking about how much it would change everything if he was, and wondered if I was strong enough to deal with it.

• imagelisswastaken:

I did this too! LOL

Here's mine. I know my fiance/boyfriend whatever is NOT the "one" and we will never get married.
    I am fairly sure he knows it too. We get along enough and will probably stay together while the kids are little but not forever.

• imagelisswastaken:

Around that same age, I tried to stand over the toilet to pee like a boy.  I made a HUGE mess Embarrassed  I gues we just had to experiment.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been working on my blog all week at work... I now have SO much work to do and considering I've only been at the this job for a bit over a month, I hope I can cram it all in before 5!
  • After 8 nights of crappy sleep, CIO is sounding more and more appealing.
  • sgrlsgrl member
    I'm annoyed with my husband because he has a half day off today and instead of picking up the baby early, he is going to play golf. And not only that, he emailed me and told me that "if he still has to pick up the baby," he would play nine holes, but otherwise he'd like to play 18. Well, since daycare closes at 6:00, and I get off work at 6:00, I guess you're "stuck" having to pick up the baby (which I'd kill to get to do).
  • DDs baptism is tomorrow, and all of my family is either driving or flying in today. i cleaned the house like crazy, and it is perfection. and now i secretly want everyone to be jealous of my house :) and give me lots of compliments! ( but really, who doesnt want that?) also, i am BEGGING DD to sleep all night (like she has) tonight---i want us both to looking awesome for the baptism!

and i totally realized, this really isnt flameworthy... ah well.?

*The Blog* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural M/C : Arabella's Twin Guardian Angel, 7.29.2009.**Natural M/C : 2.20.2010. 18 weeks. Always Loved. 4 weeks.
  • imageCeto:

imagelisswastaken:

OK, here is mine.

WTF?!!!

Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • imageCeto:

imagelisswastaken:

OK, here is mine.

Poor kid... I feel so bad for your LO. 

• imagemefsta777:

DDs baptism is tomorrow, and all of my family is either driving or flying in today. i cleaned the house like crazy, and it is perfection. and now i secretly want everyone to be jealous of my house :) and give me lots of compliments! ( but really, who doesnt want that?) also, i am BEGGING DD to sleep all night (like she has) tonight---i want us both to looking awesome for the baptism!

and i totally realized, this really isnt flameworthy... ah well. 

I do this every time I know someone is coming over, and especially when the ILs are coming.  I also completely stock my fridge when ILs are coming because I don't want them thinking I starve DH (we don't eat much because he's on nights, and most of the time food goes to waste).  Needless to say, my house is spotless every night before I go to bed, just in case!

• imagewnk1029:
    After 8 nights of crappy sleep, CIO is sounding more and more appealing.

I am right there with you on that one.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemefsta777:

DDs baptism is tomorrow, and all of my family is either driving or flying in today. i cleaned the house like crazy, and it is perfection. and now i secretly want everyone to be jealous of my house :) and give me lots of compliments! ( but really, who doesnt want that?) also, i am BEGGING DD to sleep all night (like she has) tonight---i want us both to looking awesome for the baptism!

and i totally realized, this really isnt flameworthy... ah well.?

Wow! Your DD is getting so big!
  • imagelisswastaken:

Here's mine!  I always read your screenname in my head as liz swastaka instead of liss was taken! I know it's this &  I don't know why I read it like that, I'm an idiot and apparently!!!!  LOL! 

• I don't understand why common sense is so uncommon.
  • imagemistywhite400:

imagelisswastaken:

Here's mine!  I always read your screenname in my head as liz swastaka instead of liss was taken! I know it's this &  I don't know why I read it like that, I'm an idiot and apparently!!!!  LOL! 

Wow, just realized that was her s/n. I thought it was Lisa watkins. I needto pay better attention. Lol
  • imageemmared1986:
    imageCeto:

imagelisswastaken:

OK, here is mine.

Apparently someone needs to explain to you what FFFC means!
  • sgrlsgrl member
    imageMandy613:
    imageemmared1986:
    imageCeto:

imagelisswastaken:

OK, here is mine.

I think the "FF" part is tongue-in-cheek - if you say something like that, you're gonna get flamed. And I don't think "poor kid" really constitutes a flaming.

• imageMandy613:
    imageemmared1986:
    imageCeto:

imagelisswastaken:

OK, here is mine.

Ummm, nothing is ever truly flame free! That confession is a little scary!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would never compare the love I have for LO to the love I have for my dogs.  They are all my children, I love them all.

It's not like when I had a baby I didn't love my dad as much, or my DH as much....I love them all differently, but ALL of them are important priorities in my life.  Same with my dogs. 

I would also never imply to a "pet person" that I love my baby more than they love their pets, because I don't think you can compare love across people.  Because hey, unfortunately, I do love my dogs more than a LOT of people love their kids.  Probably not people on here, but people in life in general.

And it really pisses me off to no end when someone who has kids says to someone who doesn't "well you just don't know because you don't have kids."  BULLSHlT.  I didn't become some sort of mom-zombie when I had a baby, I love my dogs even more now.  I may be a crazy pet person, but that doesn't mean I "didn't get it" before.

• You guys act like she left him outside in the street to learn to crawl by dodging passing cars! I put my kid in his exersaucer to get laundry done....quick someone call child protective services!
  • I graduated from college 5 years ago, but I still use my student ID to get discounts at the movies or any other place that offers discounted rates for college students.
    imageimageimageimage
  • imageSeaStar430:

I would never compare the love I have for LO to the love I have for my dogs.  They are all my children, I love them all.

It's not like when I had a baby I didn't love my dad as much, or my DH as much....I love them all differently, but ALL of them are important priorities in my life.  Same with my dogs. 

I would also never imply to a "pet person" that I love my baby more than they love their pets, because I don't think you can compare love across people.  Because hey, unfortunately, I do love my dogs more than a LOT of people love their kids.  Probably not people on here, but people in life in general.

And it really pisses me off to no end when someone who has kids says to someone who doesn't "well you just don't know because you don't have kids."  BULLSHlT.  I didn't become some sort of mom-zombie when I had a baby, I love my dogs even more now.  I may be a crazy pet person, but that doesn't mean I "didn't get it" before.

This exactly. We had so many people tell us that we'd get rid of our cat, Chloe, after we had Ryan. But why would get rid of Ryan's big sister?Stick out tongue

• I'm pissedddd at my cleaning lady who was at the house for five hours yesterday and still didn't manage to clean the kitchen or the upstairs floors...what did she do alllllll day! Not only did I have to work 13 hours yesterday but I had to clean up after  the cleaning lady...great!  I want to fire her but I feel bad ugh
  • imageMandy613:
    You guys act like she left him outside in the street to learn to crawl by dodging passing cars! I put my kid in his exersaucer to get laundry done....quick someone call child protective services!
    I think everyone one made a big deal about it not justt because of that part but that her room mate is a druggie. Why are you living with someone who you need to constantly check if they have drugs stashed away?
  • imageCeto:

OK, here is mine.

Hmm.... :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"