Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Bored. ? for you...What's your biggest

Pet Peeve?

I have alot, so it's hard to choose, but I'd have to say my biggest is shuffling your feet on the floor.  I want to screem at people who do this. "PICK UP YOUR FEET!!"  I did it to DH once when I was in a really bad mood and we both just ended up cracking up.

So...what's yours?

ETA: Like not picking up your feet when you walk, dragging them.  Just to clarify

Re: Bored. ? for you...What's your biggest

• I laughed after reading this, my sister says this ALL THE TIME!
  • Bad drivers!! I used to get annoyed with them anyway, but this is even MORE of an annoyance since I have very precious cargo in the backseat!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a lot of pet peeves, some that come to mind are:

extraneous words like "pin number, ATM machine" etc.

someone trying to be supportive by telling me how I should feel

strangers who come up to my baby like I know you.

grrr.

• Double negatives

People who use cell phones at inappropriate times

Close talkers

Drivers who hog the left lane when they aren't passing

imageimageimageimage
  • socks & sandles, unpainted toe nails, singers who sing with their eyes closed, just to name a few :)

• Littering, especially people chucking cigarettes out of their cars!
  • Smacking lips when eating and chewing like a cow. This is like finger nails across a chalk board to me, I want to scream when I hear that "wet chewing" sound!!!!
  • unsolicited advice.  I agree with you summer80, I hate loud chewing too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecinderellabella:
    Bad drivers!! I used to get annoyed with them anyway, but this is even MORE of an annoyance since I have very precious cargo in the backseat!

This!  I live in NJ and I encounter bad drivers like 15 times a day..it's ridiculous

• My mom shuffles. And she's not old, she just doesn't pick up her feet. It drives me INSANE! It's a huge pet peeve of mine. I also get really frustrated when hangers get stuck together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Guys taking a newspaper or reading material into the bathroom and parking it there for an hour. Seriously...poop and be on your way. Why would you want to hang out in there with that stank anyway?
  • slurping soup or a drink, or loud gulping of a beverage.  it is like nails on a chalkboard.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm a teacher, and I have about 40,000 that my students do every day that I could list... but people who think they're entitled are on the top of that list today.
  • When people lick their fingers while eating. I'm not talking about "oops, let me get that drop of sauce from my sandwich", I'm talking all out, licking and going to town on your fingers...and making the noise that goes with it! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"