Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Removing blow out stains?

How do you guys get rid of them? DD just had a major blowout and I am not even sure where to start! TIA!!

Re: Removing blow out stains?

• We use Spray and Wash, works well.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Dreft stain remover.  Sit & scrub. 
  • I don't do anything special. I just throw the clothing in the washing machine right away.
  • I usually just use a stain remover spray and throw in the laundry.  Then I check it out before tossing it in the dryer if the stain isn't removed, then I oxy clean it.  Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • they have baby oxi clean?
  • Spray n Wash worked great for us.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I rinsed it right away, then soaked it with spray 'n wash.  I did laundry the next moring, sprayed it again and put some Borax in with the wash.  Worked well, this time. GL
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • The oxi clean "max force' spray (I think that's what it's called) works wonders!
  • For tough ones, I've soaked in oxiclean & water for 24 hours. So far it's worked every time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • fels napta....or however you spell it. 

It's a bar of soap, and you can buy it in the grocery store, and it is specifically for laundry!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"