Trying to Get Pregnant

No AF but Neg Preg test...the gods are messing with me. GRRRR

Well I am two days late, or day 16 of a LC of a usual 14. Feeling kinda crampy but dont want to get to excited (wouldnt be the first time). Anyone out there have a late positive preg test...... ever......hopefully. AF will prob come to night with all her vengance......that whore.

Re: No AF but Neg Preg test...the gods are messing with me. GRRRR

• imagefullerboyd:
    Well I am two days late, or day 16 of a LC of a usual 14. Feeling kinda crampy but dont want to get to excited (wouldnt be the first time). Anyone out there have a late positive preg test...... ever......hopefully. AF will prob come to night with all her vengance......that whore.
    whats that?

Anywhoooo, You may have just O'd Late, you may have no even O'd at all. No certain way of knowing when AF is due unless you know for certain when you O'd. Good luck with that.

• I did get a positive ovulation test on the 1st.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefullerboyd:
    I did get a positive ovulation test on the 1st.

That doesn't guarantee that you ovulated.  

Edit to say if you did ovulate based on that one, it could have been up to 2 days after you got the positive.  If you ovulated on the 3rd, you're only 13dpo.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That doesn't mean you ovulated. It means that your body was getting ready to, but may not have ever released an egg. Take a test once a week until AF shows. Or call your doctor.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was not aware of that. Thanks
  • Just when you think you start to get it down, you learn something else that could be exception........this trying to get pregnant can be the pits :)

• isn't it funny how you just feel some days that the gods are messing with you?  i woke up with a bloody nose (gross!) yesterday morning.  i don't think i've had one of those since like 6th grade.  anyway, around 3 pm i was bored enough at work to google "early pregnancy"  and "bloody nose" and sure enough, there is some sort of link (well maybe, if i believe random people on random websites).  but the truth of the matter is my egg wasn't even in the uterus at this point, so the chance of this being any kind of pregnancy sign is slim to none...so i have to wonder, who's messing with me?  i mean, all's this did was give me a false hope.  argh! 

anyway...wishing you the best of luck!  there are mama's that have tested positive late, so there's hope! 

• Check out the website https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ and read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. You'll learn a lot about your body that no one ever told you!

• imagekdodge423:

imageKristi221:
    That doesn't mean you ovulated. It means that your body was getting ready to, but may not have ever released an egg. Take a test once a week until AF shows. Or call your doctor.

There is no reason to call until you hit 60 days without a period.

I originally had that in there, but took it out. I pictured OP or another newbie POAS for 60 days straight...and decided I didn't want to be responsible for that mess! Smile

• Thats a thick one

• I didn't get a + pregnancy test with my previous pregnancy until I was 8 weeks pregnant already.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"