2nd Trimester

My dog just (very gross)

Had projectile diarrhea all over my living room - like my walls, rug, floors, and couch were totally covered and it was the worst smell I have ever smelled.  I'm not talking get in poop position and let it come out - I'm talking straight up shooting out from his ass.

And, I may have pulled the "this is going to make me sick b/c I am pregnant" card so DH had to clean it up himself.  I don't feel bad doing that either......

Re: My dog just (very gross)

• OH MY GOD! I totally would have done the same thing, and made DH clean it up!  Hope puppy feels better! And that it doesn't stain.
  • It only fair...What else is DH for?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLCB34:

I'm not talking get in poop position and let it come out - I'm talking straight up shooting out from his ass.

I just spit water at my computer reading that! I'm sure it's not funny to you or DH who had to clean it up, but man, the way you said it totally cracked me up.

I hope doggie feels better soon!!

• Middle of the night craving runs. Foot rubs. Yeah that's about it.
  • SO's dog did that once in our old apt..which was all tile flooring so it wasnt that bad..I wasnt home but SO said it was the worst thing he had ever seen..She ate a WHOLE package of oreos and said it was everywhere..

• okay, poor doggie and poor you!  Regular dog poop stinks, I can't imagine this! 

• Oh dear god.... that has got to be the WORST smell when pregnant. My dog had a diarrhea/vomit fest a few weeks ago and I had to run to the bathroom to throw-up while I was trying to clean it up. Give that husband of yours a big hug.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thank goodness DH was home!!  With my luck, that would happen while he was at work.  Definitely a good time to pull out the pregnancy card.
  • LCB34LCB34 member

imageshipoopiisforme:
    BAD OLIVER!

I know, DH was not too happy.  But, poor buddy has a tummy ache. He is cuddled in my lap now.

• Our old dog did that once, it was HORRIBLE. You'll hate the smell of disinfectant after this too, the smell of Lysol brings back bad memories. Ugh.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
  • Poor pup and poor you. Is your dog ok? 
  • Lol, aw I hope your dog is ok!

I also pulled the pregnancy card when one of our cats puked up tuna all over the carpet. Meh, it's a perk of the job Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"