3rd Trimester

evening primose oil?

Do you take this orally?? Where can you buy this at?

Re: evening primose oil?

• You can take this orally, and I have seen it at natural foods stores, or Whole Foods. Or of course ordering on the internet.
  • You can take it orally, but I've heard it works better when inserted vaginally. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken...
  • Loading the player...
  • You can take it orally in the pill form. You can get it pretty much anywhere that sells vitamins. I used to take it for PMS.
  • I got gel capsules at Fred Meyer (like a classier Walmart). It was $12 for 100, 100 mg capsules. 
  • imageKLTMommy:
    I got gel capsules at Fred Meyer (like a classier Walmart). It was $12 for 100, 100 mg capsules. 

I don't know why this made me laugh...

You can use it both ways but I have heard that it works better when inserted vaginally...

Good Luck!

• imageKLTMommy:
    I got gel capsules at Fred Meyer (like a classier Walmart). It was $12 for 100, 100 mg capsules. 

If I may just slide in my opinion here - The cheaper the product, the more fillers there are in the product, especially from places like pharmacies, Wal Mart, etc. Best bet to get quality for $ is to go to Whole foods or your local vitamin store. EPO should be more than $12, close to $20-$30. I think when I bought mine pre-pregnancy, it was $35 at the local vitamin store for a good quality oil.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My doc says to take one with each meal (1000mg) and one vaginally right before bed.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"