Toddlers: 24 Months+

S/O how old...PIP yourself! Do you look your age?

So now since we know how old you are, what do you look like?  Do you think you look your age?

Re: S/O how old...PIP yourself! Do you look your age?

• This is me... people think I'm a teenager.  I'm 28.  It's really not flattering.  Here's a funny story - when I was 20 and my sister was 13, we went out with my family for dinner and my dad asked for a kids menu for my sister (I know, a bit old but she wanted pizza).  The waitress brought the menu to ME! 

• I don't know how to PIP, so my profile pic was taken a year ago at my daughter's birthday.  I think I look like a teenager.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • I have no idea if I/we do or not! I have had people tell me I look younger and older than my age, so I'm not sure. Here is a picture of DH and I:

I'm almost 28, and DH just turned 40. However, this picture was taken a couple years ago.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • I don't have any decent recent pictures of me but I know that I look younger than I am.
  • How do you do this? I don't know how to PIP. I'm so ignorant to this stuff!! =/
  • This picture is so awful, but I don't have any other ones on my work computer. I actually have really long hair and it was pulled back in a ponytail. It looks like I have a boy haircut.

• DUH, my blog!! This is what I really look like. :)  I'm in the middle.

• metisca, you do look young! As we get older, I think it's much better that way. :)

I'm 29 and think I look my age and hope I don't look any older!

(A belly pic was the best I can do. lol.)

Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • I will be 30 in October.  I think I look my age, sometimes younger.  When I have no makeup on sometimes I look older.

• I will be 34 next week.  This is also a 31 week belly pic from a few weeks ago.  I don't think I look in my mid-30's, but I am also in denial I am as old as I am. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Only one I have online right now that I look semi-decent. This was from 1.5 years ago......I was 28 here...I just turned 30.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagemonica_geryd:
    How do you do this? I don't know how to PIP. I'm so ignorant to this stuff!! =/

You just have to cut and paste from an online photo storing website - snapfish doesn't work for some reason (at least not that I can work out), so I do mine through walmart photo.  If you upload your pictures there, then just right click to copy and then right click to paste into the reply box on here.  That's the easiest way I know!

• I always get told that people think I'm much younger than I am.  Which, as I get older I'm finding is not such a bad thing.

This isn't the greatest pic of me, but it's the best one that I can find where you can actually see a good part of my face and is semi-recent.  I was a few months away from my 37th birthday here.

• Ok...did it work? Thanks for your help, metisca!

I'm 26...what do you think? Do I look my age?

• This was taken on Valentine's Day, 2 weeks before I turned 37. I can probably pass for early 30s most of the time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I guess I look my age (34). What do you think? Of course, this was taken way back on Halloween, when I was 33.

• I'm 41.  This pic is from December (the only one I have of me on this computer).  I think I look mid-30's.

• Picture in my siggy.  That was taken on my 28th birthday.  People say I look younger then my age.  I will let you be the judge on that :)
  • I think I look younger than 32.  IRL most people always guess me at least 3-4 years younger. 

• this is me, i am 32 years old.   i always get that i look younger :::shrugs:::

• I think I look older than I actually am.  I'm 28.

• I'm 39.  (pic in siggy from last summer at 38)

I don't think I look 39.

What do you think?

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • This is my mom, DD and me last week at the Tampa Zoo. I think my mom and I both look younger than our age.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm 31 and not only do I think I look older than 31, I feel older than 31, lol.

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I look my age (27), this is from this weekend.

• This was taken a few weeks ago.  I'll be 41 next month.  Most people say they're surprised to hear I'm "that old".  Not sure if it's the way I look or the way I act!  Wink  I certainly don't feel 40!  Having a 2 year old is keeping me young!

4388696778_76fdb4809b.jpg picture by lgray99

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    This is me a few months ago.  I turned 29 in October.  Everyone used to tell me I looked a lot younger than my age, but I feel that I have aged more in the last couple of years (and gained weight LOL)!  What do you think?

my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • No one EVER guesses my age. I usually get late teens, early 20s.

• I think I look my age. I'm 29

• I'm 32.  I used to get told I look younger than I do, but I haven't been told that lately.  Maybe after 8 years of teaching and having a baby is making me look my age.

• I was thinking about this the other night.  I don't know if I look older, younger, or my age, 30.  WDYT?image

image about a year ago 

• I have no idea.  I've been told that I look younger than my 34 years.  I don't feel old, but when I look in the mirror, I sometimes feel like I look old.

DS putting his puppy on my head.  I'm 33 here.

• I'm 31.  People USED to tell me I looked significantly younger than what I was, but it's been awhile..so I may look my age now!

•  I always get told that I look younger than my 31 years.  I get offended when I am not carded anymore, lol.   This pic is from DD's bday 4 months ago.

• 38 yrs old and counting.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"