3rd Trimester
Options

Desperate Attempt to Start Labor

Alright ladies, this weekend, I've walked, vacuumed, swept floors, rearranged the nursery closet, stripped beds, done laundry, had sexy time with DH and worked out on my yoga ball...all in an attempt to get labor progressing. I've been having BH contrax with some irregular more intense ones mixed in for two weeks and am soooo ready to get things going. I'm about to scrub my kitchen floor on my hands and knees in a final, albeit desperate, attempt to get labor moving.

Please send labor dust my way.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Desperate Attempt to Start Labor

• Options
    *Labor Dust* *Labor Dust* *Labor Dust* to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dantodanto member
    Sending labor dust! Good luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with my older son I spent the an entire day deep cleaning like you said, my house was spotless and my water broke that night! Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ughhh I was the same way with my son. I was 10 days late and did everything you can think of!! They say to drink castro oil...gross but heard that works. That was the ONLY thing I didn't do!! Good luck :)
  • Options
     This sounds like something I am about to start trying! Best of luck and labor dust to you!
  • Options
    sorry it's castrol oil!!!
  • Options

GL!  Hope to hear your birth story soon :) 

ps- If cleaning your house like a mad woman isn't helping, you can try your luck at MY house  haha!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options

imagemegwitt:
    sorry it's castrol oil!!!

Castor ;) And it can cause some serious diarrhea because it stimulates the bowels - something you probably don't want to have during labor. It can also cause nausea and vomiting. Although you may not care as long as your LO is on it's way... :) Ask your doc...

Oh, and **Lots of labor dust your way**

• Options

Oh girlfriend how I feel your pain in anticipation!

Sending Labor Dust Your Way! 

************ Labor Dust ************

• Options
    Bunches of labor dust headed your way!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"