3rd Trimester

Who has lost their MP?

I lost mine last night and still have some coming out. Boy is it gross. I had some bad contractions last night but they have pretty much just turned into BH now. I hear how it can be hours, days, or weeks before you go into labor after you lose your mp, but I can't help but feel a little anxious. Hopefully this means something will start up soon.

Anyone else?

Re: Who has lost their MP?

• I lost mine on Tuesday.. the 9th.. and yes.. it is super gross. I was surprised how gross i was gonna think it is.. of course, i have seen worse

For me, im glad im not going into labor, i really want to wait for my scheduled C/S. I have everything planned out and if i could have just ONE thing go as planned this pregnancy i really want this to be it.

So, i will send all the labor dust i have on me to you! I don't want it!

However, my doctor said that the average in the practice with all the pregnant ladies is that the ladies go into labor 2 weeks tops. Of course it could be way more or way less.. but thats just a 'fun fact' she thought she would throw my way.

• I was so excited when I lost my MP after I had my membranes stripped.  I thought I was surely going to have the baby within the next couple days.  Here I am, 10 days later, still pregnant.

I wish you a speedy labor and delivery!

Send some labor dust my way...

:-)

• Loading the player...
  • i lost mine saturday morning and then had more 'goop' show up this morning too....

i am definitley READY....but not sure what it means...

i've had the bloody show (pink tinged discharged ) before i lost the MP and i was 1cm and 50% effaced as of thursday so i know SOMETHING has to be happening....i'll repost if anything comes from it..... everyone's experience with the MP and labor varies so much but it's hard not getting your hopes up! 

• imagePinkRobot9510:

I lost mine on Tuesday.. the 9th.. and yes.. it is super gross. I was surprised how gross i was gonna think it is.. of course, i have seen worse

For me, im glad im not going into labor, i really want to wait for my scheduled C/S. I have everything planned out and if i could have just ONE thing go as planned this pregnancy i really want this to be it.

So, i will send all the labor dust i have on me to you! I don't want it!

However, my doctor said that the average in the practice with all the pregnant ladies is that the ladies go into labor 2 weeks tops. Of course it could be way more or way less.. but thats just a 'fun fact' she thought she would throw my way.

Thank you! I'll take the dust. I'm being induced on the 25th if he isn't here by then but I'd love for him to come sooner on his own.

• imageMissSweetestTea:

i lost mine saturday morning and then had more 'goop' show up this morning too....

i am definitley READY....but not sure what it means...

i've had the bloody show (pink tinged discharged ) before i lost the MP and i was 1cm and 50% effaced as of thursday so i know SOMETHING has to be happening....i'll repost if anything comes from it..... everyone's experience with the MP and labor varies so much but it's hard not getting your hopes up! 

True! Everyone is different. Like you said, its hard not to get your hopes up! Hopefully something starts up for you!

• i'll be induced the 25th if he doesn't come sooner too!!!!
  • Lost mine 2 and a half weeks ago... boo.
  • I want to loose mine!! Maybe in the next few days.  I'm hoping that LO comes on her own or I will be induced by 39 weeks due to BP.

I'll find out this week the date. 

• I started losing mine yesterday too, but more in pieces than all at once.  It is nasty, and looks exactly like mucus:(  I thought it would be pink or red, but it's not.  I also had contractions that turned into BH...  very frustrating and I didn't sleep a wink.  I think it can be hours or days unfortunately:(  My good friend lost hers on a Fri and was in labor Mon, so hopefully its not too far off for us...  I am sending labor dust to us!
    Chemical Pregnancy 5.2011. BFP 9.2011 MC @ 8.5w D&C 11.4.2011 sweet pea is always in our hearts. BFP 3.23.2012! Our baby turkey is due 11.22.2012! Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I lost my MP in pieces since last saturday. I am also 3 cm and 80% effaced. No contractions or anything as of yet....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"