Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

miscarried, and now having weird symptoms?

I'm having some weird brownish discharge is this from my miscarriage?

Re: miscarried, and now having weird symptoms?

• So sorry for your loss.  The blood can look brown so it is probably normal.  I would worry if there is a bad smell and/or if you start feeling sick (fever etc...) 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Brown indicates old blood, it's normal.  The previous poster is right it if starts to have an odor or have a fever you'll want to contact your doctor.

Sorry for your loss.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had the discharge and its been 10says since my m/c but I still feel sore does anyone else my doc said that I'm fine and just wait but I'm not sure almost 2 weeks later I should still have pain? Anyone else can relate?
  • imagepelegok9:
    I had the discharge and its been 10says since my m/c but I still feel sore does anyone else my doc said that I'm fine and just wait but I'm not sure almost 2 weeks later I should still have pain? Anyone else can relate?

I can't relate, I'm not quite a week in to my mc, but the doctors at the hospital and the OBs office both told me that I could have bleeding/spotting/cramping for two weeks.  They want to hear from me if the bleeding stops then starts again, if I have any sharp/severe pain, or if I develop a fever...

DS1 born 3/30/09
    natural mc @ 10w4d 3/7/10
    DS2 born 9/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am about a week and a half out from my miscarriage. I am currently having brown discharge. It is a small amount so a panty liner has been just fine. Good luck!!

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I am really sorry for your loss.

I bled heavy for one full week and spotting brown for one more week.  I had intense cramping at the beginning and then regular PMS-type cramping towards the end.

• did anyone have large blood clots? i have been having them for about 4 days...
    BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"