3rd Trimester

Pregnancy Confessions...c'mon in

Let's entertain each other!

Today I almost got into the shower with my underwear still on, apparently I'm so big I can't tell what's on my body anymore.

I cannot remember the last time I shaved 'down there', and I don't plan on attempting until I have an internal.

I was at Kohl's the other day and had to fart SO bad...I kept trying to walk away from people but this family kept popping up everywhere I was. Once I let loose it smelled so bad....I totally tried to blame it on my kid by saying "Oh honey...did you toot? Do you have to go potty?" lOL. My gas is lethal these days.

Oh Boy! On our way to 3! Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pregnancy Confessions...c'mon in

• imageelizb137:

Today I almost got into the shower with my underwear still on, apparently I'm so big I can't tell what's on my body anymore.

I cannot remember the last time I shaved 'down there', and I don't plan on attempting until I have an internal.

I was at Kohl's the other day and had to fart SO bad...I kept trying to walk away from people but this family kept popping up everywhere I was. Once I let loose it smelled so bad....I totally tried to blame it on my kid by saying "Oh honey...did you toot? Do you have to go potty?" lOL. My gas is lethal these days.

Thanks for making me laugh.

• HAHAHA...blamed it on your kid! Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Well Lets see, I have gone to the bathroom in my undies! I was like why am I feeling this warmness all on me lol!

Also since I have gas, I just close the office door and let it go! My agents come in and have the stank face!Smile

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I couldn't hold it in at my baby shower and let out a toot that made some noise.  I looked at my baby niece that I was holding and said, "oh, somebody must have to go".  I did confese to my SIL and BIL that I'd used their baby thought...so that helps, right?

I eat lots of donuts.  And if anyone makes a comment to me I'll kick them.

I give people dirty looks now.  If you say something stupid or make a comment to me that I feel is inappropriate or has to do with denying me food that I want, you will get the death look.  And I used to be uber polite....

• I hate "peeing" my pants. I leak urine constantly!
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • I went to my DH's dodgeball game last night.  (Yes, his school district is awesome and had a district wide teacher / staff dodgeball tournament!)  While his team was not playing I assumed that he would sit with me but instead he stayed with his team on the other side of the gym.  I started to cry because I didn't get my way.  LAME!  I was being stupid and knew it so I stopped myself before anyone could actually see tears. 

Another one... I cried while listening to the "Wheels on the Bus" song.  I couldn't help myself when they started singing, "the babies on the bus go, wah wah wah..."   and then "the mommies on the bus go, shh shh, shh".  I can't wait to hold my baby! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageelizb137:

HILARIOUS!

proof-3 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I went out to run errands and after going to the post office, target and grocery store I noticed I was wearing two different shoes. One gold and one black ballet flats. Nice.

I am completely unaware of when my belly is showing. I have gotten so used to the maternity panels rolling down and the shirts rolling up. So I have been know to sit with my belly completely exposed and unaware of it.

• I now belch like an 11 year old boy in a contest.

I had to RUN out of my office mid-converssation with a co-worker this morning because I sneezed and thought I'd peed my pants. I was fortunately quite dry, but he was still laughing when I came back in.

• I've got a nasty cold and was gagging up phlegm in the bathroom sink and this turned into dry heaves.  Unfortunately I got up because i had to pee REALLY bad so this turned into me peeing my pants.  Literally.  Not just a sniss but serious pant wetting pee.  Thank goodness I'm home and can just change. 
  • I feel guilty because I'm constantly irritated at my family (parents and inlaws). Normally I'm fine with them most of the time, but lately everything they do annoys me. I feel like I have to make a concerted effort to tolerate them. I am dreading their involvement after the baby comes. I know I don't know everything, but I really feel like when they try to "help" they don't, and I'd rather just do stuff myself. I'm sure I'll want "help" after this baby is born, but it's really hard to believe that now!
    Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
  • I loved the blaming your fart on your kid one!!!

- I had 2 quarter pounders in a week

- DH has been out of town for 2 wks and I have just let the house fall apart, I don't have the energy to really clean it and I don't even care.

- I "sniss" all the time, and wear panty liners now b/c of it

- Most of my "small" size maternity shirts don't fit all the way over my belly w/o stretching them over it,and they never stay so I'm always walking around my house with my belly hanging out.

- The only places I go are work and home

- I am so frustrated and PO'd with this "prodromal labor/latent labor" whatever crap that I freaked out on my cat last night b/c she kept knocking crap around and somehow pushed her bowls/feeding stand off the counter adn clear across the kitche while I was in bed, and I chased her ALL OVER the house, throwing furniture around until I caught her dumb@ss and locked her in the bathroom all night so I could sleep peacefully.

- Me and DD have been eating the simplest possible meals - chicken nuggests/chef boy r dee/mcdonalds/soup n sandwhich because I am to tired to cook when we get home from work/daycare...DH usually does all the cooking b/c he gets home earlier, but he's been gone for 2wks and we're starving for a good yummy hot meal LOL.

- I eat alot of candy...chocolate namely. tons of chocolate. OK probably not TONS but definately more than a few pieces a day. And I don't care.

• imagermaxim:
    I feel guilty because I'm constantly irritated at my family (parents and inlaws). Normally I'm fine with them most of the time, but lately everything they do annoys me. I feel like I have to make a concerted effort to tolerate them. I am dreading their involvement after the baby comes. I know I don't know everything, but I really feel like when they try to "help" they don't, and I'd rather just do stuff myself. I'm sure I'll want "help" after this baby is born, but it's really hard to believe that now!

This.  And what kills me is that I recognize it, but can't help the way I feel at this point.  Well, I do really, and rationally, feel like my MIL and mother won't be any help, but I'm more annoyed at them than usual these days.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Every day when I take my bra off I find crumbs in it and stuck under my cleavage...whoops
  • unless i am planning on leaving the house, i will shower and then put on clean pj pants and one of DH's tshirts.

I've blamed gas on the dog, but DH just doesnt believe me anymore.

• I only shave my legs when I am getting a massage once a month.  And my underarms only about once a week.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • image2bMrsAnderson:

unless i am planning on leaving the house, i will shower and then put on clean pj pants and one of DH's tshirts.

I've blamed gas on the dog, but DH just doesnt believe me anymore.

I have done both of these.  I am constantly in pj pants and a t-shirt.  What's the point in getting dressed unless I leave the house.  I want to be as comfortable as possible.

• imagemisscharlotte04:
    Every day when I take my bra off I find crumbs in it and stuck under my cleavage...whoops

lol, me too! 

I accidentally let one out in front of my SIL and her husband and tried to make it like my shoes squeaked on the kitchen tiles.  I don't think they bought it. 

Also was poking my popped bellybutton absently while walking down the hall to the bathroom and passed the file clerk, who gave me a very strange look. 

• I love this post!

I said this yesterday, but I have given up on all my maternity pants. I am now wearing yoga pants to the office, and I just don't care!

• I'm constantly trying to throw our garbage away in the fridge instead of the trash can, or put the milk away in the pantry or spices away in the freezer, etc.

I really, really want to have sex with my husband, but realize that the fantasy I have in my head of what sex will be like is much, much better than what we could accomplish now, so I just don't bother. That was a really bad run-on sentence!

I know that I'm only 36 weeks, and that this pregnancy is bound to get more uncomfortable. I'm not really miserable, but this baby definately dropped last night! I could walk yesterday, and today it feels like I've been riding a horse for a week straight. I have so much pelvic pressure that I absolutely cannot walk normally, and I hate waddling like a pregnant lady.

• I had to take the dreaded 3 hour glucose tolerance test the other day. I fasted 8 hours, got through the 3 hour tests with no water and by the end of the test I was ravenously hungry.... to the point where I went to KFC and ordered a 2 pc meal with an extra side. When I finished that in mere minutes, I waited until everyone else in the restaurant left to go back to the counter and order another 2 pc meal. The person behind the counter was really sweet and understanding and made sure to give me 2 bigger pieces of chicken the second time around. LOL
  • I have a king size peanut butter Twix for breakfast most days and I use to hide that fact from my kids to be a good example, but they found out and I still do it.  But I won't let them have candy for breakfast!

I only shave my pits.  I don't care that I'm all harry anymore.

I can't wait to take off my clothes when I get home cause they are all too tight and uncomfortable so I wear big t-shirts and my husband's pj pants at home.  Sometimes I go out in public like that.

• imagemisscharlotte04:
    Every day when I take my bra off I find crumbs in it and stuck under my cleavage...whoops

Me too!! my husband says I am storing food for later

• imagemaiwamoto:

Also was poking my popped bellybutton absently while walking down the hall to the bathroom and passed the file clerk, who gave me a very strange look. 

Haha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this.  My belly button didn't pop with my last pregnancy but did early this time and I'm fascinated with it.  Sometimes it even makes a squishy noise.  I'm sure I've been busted and haven't noticed...

My confession is that I get bad gas at the gym.  If I look around and everyone in earshot has headphones on, I'll let 'er rip.  It's not worth getting a stomachache over anymore!

• The other day, I had a dinner at my house and while getting dressed I only put on one earring. I spent all night in one earring before I realized the other one was missing. I had my hair in a ponytail (for the first time in like MONTHS) and I felt so silly.

• I drop food in my shirt/ bra and I fish it out and eat it. 

I burp like a 15 year old drinking ginger ale and I don't try to muffle it and I don't care.

I DARE someone say something stupid to me so I can snap.

I have such an attitude with my MIL (because she's a biach) that I contemplated if it was worth being married to my H because I hate her.  I really don't want to hate her but I honestly just can't help it.

I eat Doritos for breakfast at 6:30 in the morning about 3 times a week. 

• That is so funny!

1. For weeks 25-28 I ate fast food about 3 times a week, sometimes more. The cravings were worse than my former cigarette cravings from before pregnancy....I eat mostly organic so for me this was criminal.

2. I have eaten many a tuna sushi roll or tuna sandwich since becoming pregnant.  I just couldnt resist ...guess my need for omega 3 was greater than my fear of mercury.

• imageam369:
    I've got a nasty cold and was gagging up phlegm in the bathroom sink and this turned into dry heaves.  Unfortunately I got up because i had to pee REALLY bad so this turned into me peeing my pants.  Literally.  Not just a sniss but serious pant wetting pee.  Thank goodness I'm home and can just change. 

Oh me too! I hate when I start coughing in my office, bc I know just as soon as I stand up to go to the bathroom, I will pee myself. I now keep extra panty liners at work.

• My gas is blowing DH out of bed.  Some days, I skip the gym completely because of it, and walk outside so I don't feel bad about farting constantly. 

I haven't shaved my legs (or my 'area') in weeks, and I'm considering getting a wax so I don't have to do it again until after I deliver. 

I go through a box of some sort of Little Debbie snacks a week.

• I have peed myself several times while on the elliptical at the gym.

At my last childbirth prep class, I was adjusting my bra only to realize I had Cheerios stored in my right cup! They must have sneaked in during breakfast.

• imageKerianne1176:

That is so funny!

1. For weeks 25-28 I ate fast food about 3 times a week, sometimes more. The cravings were worse than my former cigarette cravings from before pregnancy....I eat mostly organic so for me this was criminal.

2. I have eaten many a tuna sushi roll or tuna sandwich since becoming pregnant.  I just couldnt resist ...guess my need for omega 3 was greater than my fear of mercury.

Haha, I am doing the fast food thing like crazy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I have gained 60lbs. Nobody knows, not even DH. I tell everyone it's 30-40lbs. I really don't look like I've gained that much...

DH says I snore like a freight train.Sad I also have cankles and my feet look like two Easter hams.

I drink more Coca-Cola than I should.

• I hear ya on this one....  We're team green but my DH's family is sending us little boy clothes and blue things.  I could just about kill everyone sometimes!  haha but i know they will be a big help later on so i try to not say anything
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS POST. I laughed for a good ten minutes!! And I managed not to pee my pants. It's so comforting to know all the perils of pregnacy are being shared by all of us and we can still keep our sense of humor about it.

• I feel guilty because I'm constantly irritated at my family (parents and inlaws). Normally I'm fine with them most of the time, but lately everything they do annoys me. I feel like I have to make a concerted effort to tolerate them. I am dreading their involvement after the baby comes. I know I don't know everything, but I really feel like when they try to "help" they don't, and I'd rather just do stuff myself. I'm sure I'll want "help" after this baby is born, but it's really hard to believe that now!

I am in the same boat! My mom is staying with us until her apartment is ready on my due date but I seem to snap at her a lot but not on purpose! I love when my husband is around but the thought of my in-laws coming and my mom being here seems very overwhelming!! I don't want the "you should do this" or "you should do it that way" which I know is coming..

• I read this post also and laughed so hard and luckily did not tinkle on myself.

I get irritated with everyone very easily (I'm also bipolar so it's a challenge not to snap at everyone for smiling lol.)

I still wear my favorite jeans with a rubber band on them and the zipper down with a long tshirt over them. Oh I gave up shaving. 

I tinkle on myself constantly and have to change my pants constantly so I never have any clean pants and I steal my husbands pants and shirts all the time. 

I love fast food right now since I can't cook and DH is nowhere even close to betty crocker his idea of dinner is frozen burritos and coke totally not realizing that is a lethal combo for a pregnant woman and I too have eaten some sushi!

• imagepita2405:
    I hate "peeing" my pants. I leak urine constantly!

UGH! Me too!  And its not just in later pregnancy seems like from the moment I find out I was preggo!

My "other" confession is that when I was preggo with #1 I pulled up my undies with my maternity pants giving myself the biggest grundy EVER!

• I feel that way too!! I really thought it was just me. I am finding that the more "help" they offer, he more they're pushing me away. Thanks for making me feel like I wasn't crazy! :)

• I totally understand.  I love my MIL dearly but this is her first grandchild and so she wants to be in the middle of everything.  Though she will be watching our DD when I start back to work in August this year so most of the time I think to myself just leave me alone for the first 4 months and you will have all the time in the world with her after that!  I feel bad because I know she isn't meaning to be pushy and in reality she probably isn't but the closer my due date gets (4 days away right now) to more I just want it to be me and my DH and no one else around.  My parents are cool, this is grandbaby number 7 for them so it is old hat.
  • LOL...That happens to me now and I'm just TTC!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"