Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Bottle warmers

I just bought a bottle warmer.  I'm hoping that, by warming DD's bottles, we will maybe alleviate some digestive issues.  First ?, do you have a bottle warmer?  Do you like it?  When the directions refer to "disposable" bottles, are they talking about bottles with drop in liners?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bottle warmers

• we have a bottle warmers and have never used it...

I BF, so that could be most of the reason...But hubby does give LO a bottle sometimes. It's just easier to run it under hot water vs get that warmer out and try to figure it out... Disposable bottle's?? Hum.. Not sure! ..The only thing I can think of is that it's the drop in liner's..

• Yes, we love ours! I use it to warm up BM!
  • Loading the player...
  • I do not know about disposable bottles... BUT I do have a bottle warmer, which I liked when I BFing but now that I've switched to formula the bottle warmer has become obsolete. 
  • I have one.  I use to to heat up bottles of breast milk that have been in the fridge.  I also use it for baby food.

For the drop-ins make sure you follow the directions.  I forgot to add the plastic basket that comes with my warmer and I ended up melting the bottom of the bottle.  Another 'mommy-brain' moment.

• Glad to hear everyone likes them so much!

I'm starting to give DS more bottles because it's better for his reflux (I can add cereal and keep him at a better angle while feeding) so I'm thinking about getting a bottle warmer.

• Yes

Yes

No idea

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"