1st Trimester

Bella Bands ordered!

Thanks for your feedback ladies...I posted here and on the Oct 2010 Moms board.  I decided not to go with the lace because of my thoughts of it rolling up, and from what I read it did for most of you.  So I got a black and white one. I had a code for free shipping (bbfreeship) and there is a promo now that with the purchase of at least 2 bella bands you get a free pregnancy organizer ($20 value).  Not a bad deal :)

I can't believe at 7 weeks already my belly is already so bloated that my pants barely fit! I am not one of the lucky ones that has a nice flat tummy for the 1st tri :)  Thank goodness for Bella Bands! LOL

Re: Bella Bands ordered!

• where did you order them from?
  • and how much were they?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 7weeks 4 days and ordered them 2 weeks ago.  I'm so glad I did!  I've been wearing them since Saturday.  The bloating makes wearing prepregancy jeans with a belt uncomfortable.  So I just wear the band and it holds up my pants and gives support!  You are going to love them.  I too got that organizer!!  Enjoy :)
    A Team Green, Little Boy!! Parker David June 2, 2011 5:19PM 9lbs 4oz and 21 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAud2314:

and how much were they?

$26 each

• imageCaCa1125:
    I am 7weeks 4 days and ordered them 2 weeks ago.  I'm so glad I did!  I've been wearing them since Saturday.  The bloating makes wearing prepregancy jeans with a belt uncomfortable.  So I just wear the band and it holds up my pants and gives support!  You are going to love them.  I too got that organizer!!  Enjoy :)

I have not been wearing many pants lately...lots of dresses/skirts.  I have pulled out my "fat" clothes when I was a little heavier...but now those are getting snug.  Can't wait to get them!

• Interesting! So far I am actually losing weight but I should probably buy these before I wake up one morning with nothing to wear. Thanks for the post!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageJKM51207:
    Interesting! So far I am actually losing weight but I should probably buy these before I wake up one morning with nothing to wear. Thanks for the post!

with DD I lost weight in the beginning too...NOT the case this time! LOL

• I was getting ready to order some as well.  I'm 8 wks 2 days and have nothing to wear!  Can't wait for the bloat to actually become a baby bump! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"