2nd Trimester

Mustela- Double Action Cream

Yes, yes, stretch marks are genetic blah blah blah. I'm naive and refuse to believe that so my question is has anyone tried the Mustela double action stretch mark cream? I wanted to hear some real reviews before I forked over $40.

Re: Mustela- Double Action Cream

• I haven't tried it myself, however I LOVE the Mustela line - it just smells so good - like a baby. :) I've been using Palmer's cocoa butter lotion and have been pretty lucky so far - no stretch marks to date.  Yet. ;) So if you're looking for a more affordable option, I'd suggest Palmer's...though I still love that Mustela scent! ;)
  • I havent. I use Spoiled Mama Tummy Butter and LOVE it!! Luckily I am 25 weeks with no stretch marks so i'm keeping my fingers crossed = ) Here is a link to their website: https://www.thespoiledmama.com/products/Cocoa-and-Shea-Tummy-Butter-for-Stretch-Marks-3.html

I got the big size which is around $60 and started using it when I was around 10 weeks and I still have some left but will probably need to buy more.. Luckily, it was a gift from my Mom and sister so I was lucky. It also smells really nice!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been using it since about 8 weeks and still no marks.  My mom got strech marks with me and added a few with each child after that, so I'm hoping this is really working and negating the whole genetic thing!  And if it doesn't, so be it, my DH comments all the time how soft my belly is!!  So that's enough for me!
  • I LOVE the spoiled mama products too! I use their tummy butter, oil and scrub. I have used their products with both pregnancies and swear by em! They are kinda pricey but well worth it since many products contain Vit. A, petroleum, parabens, etc which is harmful to your growing baby. This stuff is toxin free and organic.

I like knowing that this line is safe during pregnancy and while nursing. They have a coupon on the bump website and it almost covers my shipping costs. Every little bit counts ;).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"