1st Trimester
Options

Enlarged uterus-- Twins??

Hi girls.  I went for my first prenatal visit on Monday and the Doctor said my uterus was quite large for only being 7 weeks pregnant.  He asked if I have a history of fibroids (which I don't) and he also asked if I was absolutely positive about my last period...  I'm completely positive, I could tell him the date I conceived if I wanted to. 

Anyway, I'm wondering if my uterus is larger because there are 2 babies in there!!!  I have my first sono today and I've pretty much convinced myself that I'm having twins...  Silly, I know....  We'll see.

Ahhhh...  3 more hours!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Enlarged uterus-- Twins??

• Options
    Who knows, guess we will know in three hours. Happy ultrasound.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    This is what happened to me..The doc was like you have to be wrong about your dates..When I swore up and down I had it to the very day he sent me for a u/s and sure enough there were two!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image image Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When I went to the Dr the first time, she said my uterus was larger then it was suppose to be.  Then she did my u/s and we saw why, there were 2! :) 

Good luck.  Let us know how your u/s goes

• Options
    My uterus grew a lot faster with the second pregnancy than the first.
    *~*Mommy to*~*
    BFP#1 Kaitlyn 11-17-04
    BFP #2 Matthew pPROM 23w5d 06-03-07, b/33 weeks 8-6-07, d/10-15-07 SIDS,
    BFP #3 m/c 8 weeks 2/20/09, BFP #4 m/c no hb 6w4d, m/c 9w4d, D&C 11w2d, BFP #5 C/P 12/18/09 after BFP- 9dpo
    BFP #6 Samantha- 11-9-10
    BFP #7 4/20/12 21 DPO beta: 2382 29 DPO beta: 23000! HB 6w2d 116 bpm due Christmas day!
    This Momma's Journey
    ~Today I am pregnant and I love my baby~ BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Well....  It's only one!  A very healthy little one!! :)

It was kind of bittersweet...  We were kind of excited for twins.  But so happy to hear all is well!

Thanks ladies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"