3rd Trimester

OMG 16 & Pregnant!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, DID YOU SEE THAT TEXT?????? I have tears in my eyes for that POOR girl! And she was really impressing me with her mothering abilities.... wow.

Re: OMG 16 & Pregnant!!

• That was so uncalled for. I had tears in my eyes as well. I just hope she gets the strength to get over that douche. This girl has really impressed me!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cried a little, and think she seemed to handle herself very well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Is it just me or are the guys this season waaaaay worse then last season??
  • i was crying so hard that i couldn't stop!! im glad she is a good mom and puts her baby first and finally got over him!!
  • I cried. If someone had said that about my baby I would kill them and not in a pleasant way. I'm glad she decided to try and get over him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I totally started to weep when I saw that text! i literally had to pick my jaw up from the floor, that poor poor girl. And in reference to the pp yes I do think these guys are waaaaaay worse than last time :(

• Seriously. What an idiot. He deserves to have his balls cut off.

ETA: She was very responsible and great at being a mother.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like this girl..I was sitting here crying when she got that text she didnt deserve that at all....what a Ahole
  • This season all of the BF's/baby daddies have been complete a**holes!  I can't stand it!!!  We're at episode 4 and not one of them has grown a pair.

These boys need to take on some responsibility.

• I really like her. She seems to have such a great head on her shoulders and her dad is just the sweetest. That little boy that, I want to b*tch slap him. So glad she changed her name back to her own. I feel terrible for her over that text.
  • what did the text say, I had to record it and will watch it when I get home but I wanna know now Smile
  • imageracing04:
    what did the text say, I had to record it and will watch it when I get home but I wanna know now Smile

Something to the tone of "your fat and stretched marked, we're over. How do I sign over the papers to that mistake"

• imageracing04:
    what did the text say, I had to record it and will watch it when I get home but I wanna know now Smile

Something to the tone of "your fat and stretched marked, we're over. How do I sign over the papers to that mistake"

• imageracing04:

He basically said that their daughter was a mistake and he wanted to sign his rights over. Not in very nice language.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I felt aweful for her too. She is really stepping up and doing so good, especially considering she's only 16. I felt proud of her just watching the show and that jerk had the nerve to say those mean things to her.
  • What a jerk...that's all I can say! 
  • I was crying when I read that text...well, after I picked my jaw up off the floor! What a horrible thing to say. Thank goodness she seems to have very supportive parents. When she called her dad and he came home to comfort her, that was really sweet.

I think she seemed like a really good mom. It also pissed me off when the boy said, "I heard you went out. Way to be a good mom". Her daughter was about two months old at that point, and she only went to her homecoming football game and then straight home! I hardly think that was being irresponsible.

• imagehvanthoogt:

This season all of the BF's/baby daddies have been complete a**holes!  I can't stand it!!!  We're at episode 4 and not one of them has grown a pair.

These boys need to take on some responsibility.

amen to that! They are terrible! I totally cried when I read that text, totally feel for her! It would be so damaging 

• oh wow, i can't wait to watch it (i had to DVR, 530am comes awfully early!)
  • I thought it was finally nice to not only see a responsible new mom, but I thought it was great how supportive her parents were- obviously they weren't hoping their 16 year old would get pregnant, but they seemed to deal with it well and seemed to give her advice appropriately when she needed it.  I really liked her dad- seemed like a really great guy.
  • Watched with DH after work. He said he'd kick that boy's a$$ for talking to a girl that way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"