3rd Trimester

16 & Pregnant...

Who is watching with me tonight? I've even gotten DH completely addicted to this show. Though I think tonight might be another sad one.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 16 & Pregnant...

• I'll be watching, and he would kill me if he knew I told anyone, but DH will be watching with me too :)
  • Which one is tonight?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecreed612:
    I'll be watching, and he would kill me if he knew I told anyone, but DH will be watching with me too :)

My DH is the same way :) But he watches with me each week none-the-less :)

• I'm watching, even though this season is sending my blood pressure dangerously high.
  • I'll be watching! I havent seen the previews for this episode. And I got DH into teen mom with the last girls lol. Maybe he'll watch this season with me when he goes on leave.
  • I wont be watching it..SO isnt into those kinda shows buuut itll be on the dvr and waiting for me in the morning :)
  • imagerobinsokj:
    Which one is tonight?

I htink her name is Chelsea, boyfriend is Adam.

• I'll be watching.  DH will watch with me when they are rerunning them.  DH says he can't stand the show but sits there and makes comments along with me.
  • Here's a teaser that was posted on FB's page for them

https://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/488634/i-dont-know-i-dont-care.jhtml#id=1633034

• I'm in! Ill have my popcorn ready!
  • DH and I will be watching.  He even has me DVR episodes when he's away but would never admit that in public.

• DH and I compromise... LOST at 9pm and 16 & Pregnant at 10pm EST

This season I want to crawl through the tv and beat up some of these girls' bfs.  Seriously, is it just me or is this group of BFs/baby daddies more a**holes than last season??!!

It makes me cringe for these girls.

• imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

Here's a teaser that was posted on FB's page for them

https://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/488634/i-dont-know-i-dont-care.jhtml#id=1633034

Just watched the teaser. He looks like a real winner... I love this show, but I don't know if I can make it through the entire episode. These stupid boys make me really sad. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagehvanthoogt:

DH and I compromise... LOST at 9pm and 16 & Pregnant at 10pm EST

This season I want to crawl through the tv and beat up some of these girls' bfs.  Seriously, is it just me or is this group of BFs/baby daddies more a**holes than last season??!!

Not just you. I get that too. And, they also seem dumber. If that's possible. Did you catch the last episode when the bf and his friend were talking about getting a "fraternity" test to make sure the baby was his. I rewatched it and each time I hear fraternity.

• I'm so in. DH should be asleep by then so I shouldn't have to listen to him complain about me watching "that idiotic show", lol.

• imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:
    imagehvanthoogt:

Not just you. I get that too. And, they also seem dumber. If that's possible. Did you catch the last episode when the bf and his friend were talking about getting a "fraternity" test to make sure the baby was his. I rewatched it and each time I hear fraternity.

That kid Matt totally called a paternity test a "fraternity" test.  F*ing moron.  But some entertaining Trainwreck TV.

The worst one so far was episode 2 - Nikkole's bf Josh!

He was all over her, pushing on her as she's dealing with contractions during labor.  I turned to DH and I said, "you do that to me during labor and I will cut your <insert random nickname for man parts> off".  Then I gave him a kiss and told him I know he wouldn't dare.

• I DVR it so I can fast forward through commercials. Especially lately because I try to be in bed by 8:30 since I know I will be up every 2 hours to pee
  • I'll be recording it and watching it tomorrow..it's on too late for me to stay up and watch.  I fall asleep halfway through it I'm usually so tired.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • imagehvanthoogt:
    imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:
    imagehvanthoogt:

That kid Matt totally called a paternity test a "fraternity" test.  F*ing moron.  But some entertaining Trainwreck TV.

The worst one so far was episode 2 - Nikkole's bf Josh!

He was all over her, pushing on her as she's dealing with contractions during labor.  I turned to DH and I said, "you do that to me during labor and I will cut your <insert random nickname for man parts> off".  Then I gave him a kiss and told him I know he wouldn't dare.

So glad I heard right! I have rewatched it and each time I hear him say "fraternity" What a moron.

I LOVED how his own mother was putting him in his place! He needed it!

• i'll be watching too.  interested to see what this one is about.  it seems like these girls have slightly more complicated situations/deliveries.  
  • Oh yes ill be watching! That show makes me laugh but upsets me too! their baby daddies! ugh...pp is right bout nikkole's baby daddy! i HATED him i swear if that was me in labor i would have threw somthing at him & cussed him da f**k out!!! But i havent seen the previews to this new one! i really want to see the ones with the twins! He acts like he cares in the previews they showed before! So i wonder how long he sticks around for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"